X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a dead man walking.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      any real admin would have fired him on the spot.....Biden wouldnt remember 10 mins after he was told.....

A reckoning is coming for this admin...they have about 11 months left to do their damage
      I hope and pray your right Mac. If Joe Biteme defies the Supreme Court what’s to stop them? Will the military follow lockstep? This is the most dangerous time for this country I’ve ever seen in my 68 years. There is a reason that the US is not found in Biblical prophecy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmaxhunter View Post
        Until proof of life,.. They are scrambling for an imposter. He was killed in a Ukrainian strike by Russia.
        There is more traction to this than one would think. A man SO capable, even from the hospital bed, that he could order air strikes on the Huthis, but yet can't even take a single photo or send a quick message to explain himself.

He will be fired though based on the Biden's most recent comments on the matter.

Comment

He better ride it out then for that health insurance! Oh I forgot! Folks like him get A+ insurance for the rest of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmaxhunter View Post
            Until proof of life,.. They are scrambling for an imposter. He was killed in a Ukrainian strike by Russia.
            Lol or poisoned by Russia

Comment

He made several trips to Poland.. then going to Ukraine..
              when was the last time he was seen stateside?

Comment

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin has been released from the hospital after two weeks of treatment for complications from prostate cancer. He will be working from home during his recovery, and doctors say his prognosis is excellent.

say he was released yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post

I hope and pray your right Mac. If Joe Biteme defies the Supreme Court what’s to stop them? Will the military follow lockstep? This is the most dangerous time for this country I’ve ever seen in my 68 years. There is a reason that the US is not found in Biblical prophecy.
                  Your last sentence speaks of a truth that many in this country sadly have no knowledge of. They don’t understand!!

Comment

Working...
                  X