Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Have they let in enough fighting age men to take over the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

We are prepared for just this scenario and I don't think it's far fetched........Listen to Joe Rogan and guest's speak on it, almost all city dwellers will be dead in a few months and I fear for my kids in those areas. My son has a bug out bag and a weeks rations and supplies to try and make it back from Arkansas, he's not military so not as well versed as some of us. We have a coalition of like minded people in my area, we have water purification ability and stores of food and other "necessary" supplies........water purification is the number one resource to keep you alive, out here in the country protein is easy to come by with all the fish and game. Store up vitamins for supplements, the list is endless. Get all LED lights and all running on same battery type and a solar charger for a battery charger. I hope we are completely wrong but afraid we aren't and the D.C. elites are allowing it to happen somehow thinking they will be immune, they haven't seen what a true insurection is

Indeed. When prepping, follow the rule of the 3s, and they are in order of importance.

You have about 0.3 of a second to react in a self defense situation.

You can only live for 3 minutes without air. Do you have asthma, copd, and other respiratory medications stocked up?

You can only live for 3 hours in extreme weather without shelter. Do you have a way to stay warm, or cool and can you treat heat and/or cold emergencies?

You can only live for 3 days without water. Do you have a safe, reliable source for drinking water and different ways to purify water?

You can live for 3 weeks without food. When properly done, you can store a lot of food in a small amount of space. Eat what you stock, and stock what you eat. There’s nothing worse than having the Hersey squirts during an emergency, or nor being able to go because the emergency food that you bought doesn’t agree with your system.

2 is 1 and 1 is none.

Comment

[quote=ps who the hell is feeding all these people[/quote]

we are

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
        Just wondering.

PS who the hell is feeding all these people
        Soros feeds and gets them here then the federal gubmint feeds them with our tax dollars. Wouldn't surprise me if Bill Gates doesn't donate along the way. Either way they ain't starving and some are a little on the chubby side.

Comment

They are going to give them citizenship, then begin hiring them for local and federal police agencies....and have them do the dirty work that Americans won't do to fellow Americans. ie..house to house gun confiscation. Mark my words. Illinois senator has already mentioned hiring them for local law enforcement.

Comment

They are all truly well fed and clothed after walking through much of south and Central America. Do we not have any true independent investigative journalists anymore to bring the truth to the general public? Or would they be unalived first?

Comment

The sooner it pops if it is ,the better. If SHTF I feel the true citizens will prevail. It will be bloody ,uncivilized & beyound terrible, but can be won.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                The sooner it pops if it is ,the better. If SHTF I feel the true citizens will prevail. It will be bloody ,uncivilized & beyound terrible, but can be won.
                True. The longer the can gets kicked, the weaker our patriots become. Look at how the military has been weakened by kicking out all the nonvaxed. All part of the plan to destroy from within.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post

True. The longer the can gets kicked, the weaker our patriots become. Look at how the military has been weakened by kicking out all the nonvaxed. All part of the plan to destroy from within.
                  Navy highly trained underwater EOD guys all left unit except for a couple due to vax, at least in the one unit I was aware of by one that left it..........but now it's all ok and begging them back.......

Comment

Wonder if the same ones feeding them are going to supply them weapons? That is a scary thought

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      They are going to give them citizenship, then begin hiring them for local and federal police agencies....and have them do the dirty work that Americans won't do to fellow Americans. ie..house to house gun confiscation. Mark my words. Illinois senator has already mentioned hiring them for local law enforcement.
                      From what I understand, Illinois already passed it allowing “undocumented” people to be police officers. To not be outdone, Los Angeles has followed suit.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        I'll bet there are enough 6.5 Creedmoors just on TBH to form a long range battalion.
                        An army of transgenders sporting man buns. Yea that will deter them.

Comment

OMG is on it:

Comment

Working...
                          X