Have they let in enough fighting age men to take over the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they let in enough fighting age men to take over the USA

Just wondering...... if out of the 8 million people they have let disappear into our country could a small portion of them, say 100,000 band together and take control of a state by force? I mean look at the damage 1 mass shoot causes. what if you multiply that by 100,000. If I remember right something like 800 armed men took over a city in the middle east that had over 2 million people in it.

I don't know how many men Hamas had that attacked Israel but I would bet is was not that many guys doing the killing

PS who the hell is feeding all these people
    Last edited by Buff; 12-30-2023, 11:20 AM.

Imo it wouldn’t take too many to cause allot confusion and havoc before the average person would respond as needed. When/if our military responded it could open more places of borders to open up. It wouldn’t be pretty!

Comment

It’s a dangerous situation at best Marty, and a purposeful one IMO. For one, the dems are setting it up to take control of all three branches of government, at least that is their goal. This could be accomplished at the ballot box, LEGALLY, if they let enough in, and IF the illegals are given amnesty. The country is almost equally divided in a national vote, it wouldn’t take many to sway an election. Dems think long term, and conservatives don’t. That’s a fact, add in the repubs that are wishy washy RINOS and you have a recipe for disaster.

I don’t know if in your scenario they could take over, but they could surely cause a lot of death and destruction.

Comment

Google says 452,000 active duty personnel in the US Army. I don't know, but what percentage of that actually do the fighting?
        For sure, the number of illegals that have invaded dwarfs the US military headcount already.

Comment

Not enough to take over…but enough to make it interesting when the gloves come off

Comment

Yes plenty. WAY More than enough to start a war.. Who’s going to stop them??? Not We The People. That’s obvious at this point.
            The current administration dam sure won’t!!!

We as a nation have lost our courage. Lost all of our spine. We are now very weak.

It has wore on me mentally and physically but I have finally realized that this country, as we knew it, is over.
            It will definitely be destroyed from within, without a doubt. Without much if any resistance.
            The rebuilding of it, if that was to ever happen, will be up to future generations..
            Yea we suck. We not only let them down, we set them up!!
            Last edited by PondPopper; 12-31-2023, 01:27 PM.

Comment

what the idiots allowing this to happen don't realize is they will be the number one targets in my opinion, not that I'm opposed to that scenario........may need to move to Argentina now, at least they have a president.

Comment

They are here. They are set up. But I’m not convinced anything is mass coordinated- i believe it’s many diff rogue groups all with own agendas.

I get my peace knowing that LONG before the US was here my Lord was in charge and He still will be when the US is gone. That ain’t saying it won’t be painful though!

Comment

It's a different kind of war man.

Comment

Keep this in mind. Most of these military aged males are from 3rd world countries where they are used to “roughing it”. We as a society are not used to going without a smart phone for an hour, much less really roughing it. I’ve heard it stated by numerous people that taking out just 8 strategic power substations would take down our entire grid. This could easily be accomplished by less than 50 guys. That’s not even taking into account the threats as well as the foreign countries that already have back door access to our critical infrastructure.

If telecommunications go down, our society will grind to a halt. If power goes down, our society will grind to a halt. If water supply is cut, our society will grind to a halt.

If our society grinds to a halt for whatever reason, we all will be too busy taking care of our own families to care what else is going on.

We as a country are sitting ducks. It is not a matter of if, but when. Prepare accordingly.

Comment

There are a bunch of them here but I think there are still 80 million “deplorables” that one day are going to get tired of getting their buttons pushed. I think we have enough to take care of business

Comment

I don't think enough to take over but I do think enough to cause a lot of disruption and chaos where we'll need to focus here and can't help out in foreign areas like Ukraine, Isreal, or Taiwan.

Comment

I'll bet there are enough 6.5 Creedmoors just on TBH to form a long range battalion.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                            Keep this in mind. Most of these military aged males are from 3rd world countries where they are used to “roughing it”. We as a society are not used to going without a smart phone for an hour, much less really roughing it. I’ve heard it stated by numerous people that taking out just 8 strategic power substations would take down our entire grid. This could easily be accomplished by less than 50 guys. That’s not even taking into account the threats as well as the foreign countries that already have back door access to our critical infrastructure.

If telecommunications go down, our society will grind to a halt. If power goes down, our society will grind to a halt. If water supply is cut, our society will grind to a halt.

If our society grinds to a halt for whatever reason, we all will be too busy taking care of our own families to care what else is going on.

We as a country are sitting ducks. It is not a matter of if, but when. Prepare accordingly.
                            We are prepared for just this scenario and I don't think it's far fetched........Listen to Joe Rogan and guest's speak on it, almost all city dwellers will be dead in a few months and I fear for my kids in those areas. My son has a bug out bag and a weeks rations and supplies to try and make it back from Arkansas, he's not military so not as well versed as some of us. We have a coalition of like minded people in my area, we have water purification ability and stores of food and other "necessary" supplies........water purification is the number one resource to keep you alive, out here in the country protein is easy to come by with all the fish and game. Store up vitamins for supplements, the list is endless. Get all LED lights and all running on same battery type and a solar charger for a battery charger. I hope we are completely wrong but afraid we aren't and the D.C. elites are allowing it to happen somehow thinking they will be immune, they haven't seen what a true insurection is

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              I'll bet there are enough 6.5 Creedmoors just on TBH to form a long range battalion.
                              Meh.. The main goal at that point in the game would be to kill not wound or hobble.

Comment

Working...
                              X