• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post

Land, housing, or both?
    land. I don’t do rentals.

Comment

Gotcha

Comment

Still have a cash reserve earning 5.25%. Hope everyone bought at least a few more shares in the last dip. Lots of bubble related risks still out there. Inverted yield curve, banks with commercial real estate loans and underwater bond portfolios. Risk of more wars. Consumer confidence seems way too resilient right now.

Comment

The one thing we know for certain is that history repeats itself. We just don't know the exact timeframe.

Comment

Yes on the all of the above.

Comment

Keep cash because huge buying opportunities are going to show up. Something has to happen with commercial real estate. you can't keep these buildings empty. America is also shifting work from home which is going to be a big influence to commercial real estate. 2024 is going to be a very difficult time due to the election. The left is going to do everything it can to not allow Trump in the White House including murder.

American adversaries are going to take advantage of our election cycle by using immigration, law fair and bullying. The left is going to continue to make things worse than say they are the only ones that can fix the mess they created.

Things are going to change so be ready to take advantage of that change.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                Rat, someone or something has to give at 27 trillion dollars in debt. Like Eddie Rabbit used to sing “we can’t go on living like this”. Then add the support of another 8-10 million wetbacks into the equation and and Eddie has a throwback hit on his hands.
                What does 27 trillion equal to 30 years ago? How much debt were we in 30 years ago. I 100% agree when it's time to pay the piper we are totally screwed 20x more than people think. Literally great depression type screwed.
                But I also think they can inflate away lots of the debt, lie a crap ton more, rig markets more by having 7 or so companies keep the SPY up, and a few other things... They can delay the collapse 5,10,20 more years. But when something happens, that final straw... it won't come back IMO Sure we will have 5-25% corrections still though.

BertramBass - I don't follow the markets as closely these days. They were always a scam but now it's far too deep to keep up with.

Comment

It’s a very bad deal all the way around, but all by design. The US has to lose its sovereignty for every thing else to fall in line. I’ve asked countless numbers of folks what they thought about the World Economic Forum’s “Great Reset”. Over 90% of the time it was crickets.
                  Folks the creeps are telling you what they are gonna do to the people of the world. In videos. It pizzez me off more than it frightens me. All I can do is pray and hope that my vote counts for something

Comment

Everybody is guessing. Even the ones who guess for a living. They have no clue.

These guys control 1/2 of the global wealth
                    1. Bill Gates
                    2. Amancio Ortega (Spanish founder of Inditex)
                    3. Warren Buffett
                    4. Carlos Slim (Mexican businessman)
                    5. Jeff Bezos
                    6. Mark Zuckerberg
                    7. Larry Ellison
                    8. Michael Bloomberg
                    Black Rock, Vanguard and a couple others control the rest.
                    They dictate what is going to happen.
                    Not the FED.

Comment

I sold and went to 75/25 cash in 2022 taking profits. I have decided this is the new normal as I am seeing unproven professionals pulling near 150k. I have been acquiring in 2023 as taxes and insurance increases have forced some deals in rental RE market. Now 25/75 cash. It is kind of tricky but figuring they can't keep rates so high with 34T debt. I figure 2 years for rates to completely drop then sell or refinance and take profits. Might lose but money is already on the board. Wishing everybody good investing in 2024.

Comment

Obama just advised a movie called leave the world behind on Netflix. Don't watch it at your own peril. The former president advising how to end the world.

Comment

Nope. The world doesn’t end. We’re living in “the world of the end”. That’s why insanity is the norm.

Comment

The fed is talking about LOWERING interest rates!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              The fed is talking about LOWERING interest rates!
                              Maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                              X