Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Current Threats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

91, I hadn't heard anything about oil platforms but it makes sense assuming they are located in Guyana waters. Venezuela is claiming most of Guyana is actually Venezuela, since the recent discovery of oil in West Guyana. It really has nothing to do with China/Russia, but that Venezuela is broke, and needs that oil revenue. Brazil is also arming up to defend it's own borders/stake in that oil field.

It is not easy to find the information about what is going on down there, but if you dig deep enough you can find it.

The U.S. and Guyana enjoy a longstanding security partnership marked by strong collaboration between SOUTHCOM and the GDF that is focused on disaster preparedness, humanitarian assistance, maritime security, human rights, professional development, defense and public-security missions, and countering transnational crime.

Comment

Like I say, it is difficult to find information about what is going on in South America. This seems like something that the mainstream media would want to report on.
      Venezuela has given ExxonMobil and other offshore oil producers 90 days to stop operations in disputed waters off the coast of Guyana.

Comment

I suspect attacks on our power grids or an EMP device, we are totally reliant on electricity and electronic devices, including electrical grids, and that will unleash total chaos......stock up on your food and especially water and the ability to purify your own.....lots of chatter out there about this.......cities will be like something from the movies of doomsday and within months large numbers of the people will be dead from lack of food, water and violence, no lack of that......many of us in rural America are prepared and have a better chance of survival......the only thing that prevented much of this during the ice storm mess was the ice storm mess and lack of mobility and the fact that people didn't venture out.......EMP's could disable vehicles, at least most of them from what I've read but the information is spotty.......no cell phones, no radio, no TV, complete lack of information and after initial shock ensuing chaos........I hope I'm completely off on it but afraid I'm not and better to be prepared than not.........

Comment

It is pretty obvious that Iran wants us to attack S. Yemen. This is a move which we are resisting. Say one for our troops because a modified wartime footing for days on end is exhausting.

Comment

The United Kingdom is sending a warship off the coast of Guyana in a show of support.

Comment

Working...
            X