Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    Thanks for sharing.

I believe some people just want to be in some form of panic at all times.
    I agree with you. A very large portion of the population now gets their "rush" or "high" from the whatever new thing the news tells them to from day to day. The news tells them to be scared of something, they are ALL IN TERRIFIED and should the news tell them to be outraged about something by GOD they are going to go crazy over it. They crave something new when they wake up each day. It is a pychological need for them and it's sad they can't see that they are nothing more than puppets getting their strings pulled.

Comment

I only panic when I get close to running outta toilet paper because I’ve done all of the alternatives and they are dismal

Comment

There is a difference between being informed on what is REALLY going on vs being panicked because of what is going on.

For example, I just learned that so far, those kids that have had the worst case of this pneumonia have had vitamin A deficiency. How interesting is that? When the rona hit, we found out those that had the worst case had vitamin D deficiency. No need to panic when you are informed.

edit: To add to this, as parents, it is our job to be the protectors of our children. Sometimes, we have to physically protect them and sometimes we have to mentally protect them and sometimes we have to spiritually protect them. There are those who freak out when researching these new things. So, it is our job, those of us who are not freaked out, to research and inform others. Some people take this as fear mongering because they read too much into things. I inform. I do not panic.

Last edited by 91cavgt; 12-06-2023, 06:32 PM.

Comment

I'm in the no-lockdown group. Went to work every day. Went to Wallyworld when I wanted to, Hung out with family and friends and didn't wear mask unless I was somewhere I Had to be and they were gonna kick me out if I didn't wear one.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post

I agree with you. A very large portion of the population now gets their "rush" or "high" from the whatever new thing the news tells them to from day to day. The news tells them to be scared of something, they are ALL IN TERRIFIED and should the news tell them to be outraged about something by GOD they are going to go crazy over it. They crave something new when they wake up each day. It is a pychological need for them and it's sad they can't see that they are nothing more than puppets getting their strings pulled.
            What's sad is when they go outside and something is staring them in the face but hey ignore it because the TV did not tell them about it.

Comment

Working...
            X