White lung pneumonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White lung pneumonia

In case anyone has not heard about this, it is spreading really fast around the globe. It first started in China(go figure), then spread to other oriental countries, the Netherlands, and here in the USA. Now reports are popping up in other countries showing a large outbreak.

The people getting sick the most are children and elderly. So far I’m not hearing about any deaths, but the number of kids being taken to the emergency room is VERY high. Fatigue, high temp, body aches, and sometimes a dry cough are the most common symptoms.

China claims that the reason for the outbreak is due to the severe covid lockdowns that they have had over the last couple of years. They are saying that due to the lockdowns, kid’s immune systems are not as strong as they typically are. This makes complete and logical sense, IF you don’t take into account other countries experiencing this same outbreak that did not have strict lockdowns. So, of course, no one is believing what China is saying.

So basically it's the flu. I guess if it's linked to covid lockdown me and mine will be just fine cause we didn't bow in front of the commie *******s. We lived live as usual with no masks.

Comment

Ramping up right on cue. We should be nice and locked down by March. Mail in voting only by November. It worked so well the first time, why not?

Comment

Dems getting ready to use the plauge trick, for the 2024 elections.

Comment

Relax folks. It's just the next plandemic for the upcoming election interference.

Comment

China's analysis is correct. And what countries didn't lock down? Sweden. And guess what, their 2023 flu numbers are basically the same as every other year. In other words, China is accurate in it's assessment thus far. Maybe it will change, maybe it won't.

Don't believe the media. Look at the data. Have we learned nothing from Covid? It's just the normal flu. Move on, don't acknowledge the stupid. This gives this non-story legs.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
              So basically it's the flu. I guess if it's linked to covid lockdown me and mine will be just fine cause we didn't bow in front of the commie *******s. We lived live as usual with no masks.
              Except it is not. The flu does not leave permanent lung damage. Pneumonia does.

I agree 100% with the rest of your assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                China's analysis is correct. And what countries didn't lock down? Sweden. And guess what, their 2023 flu numbers are basically the same as every other year. In other words, China is accurate in it's assessment thus far. Maybe it will change, maybe it won't.

Don't believe the media. Look at the data. Have we learned nothing from Covid? It's just the normal flu. Move on, don't acknowledge the stupid. This gives this non-story legs.

If China’s assessment is correct, then why is this spreading to countries that did not have things locked down the way China has?

This, for the most part, seems to be ignored by the media which is exactly what they did when Covid first started spreading. The flu does not leave white masses on chest X-rays the way this does.

This is not normal, but you are right in that we need to pay attention to the data. If this stayed in China then you would be absolutely 100% correct.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                  Ramping up right on cue. We should be nice and locked down by March. Mail in voting only by November. It worked so well the first time, why not?
                  Pretty much my thoughts. Told my wife this the other day. Whatever the next one is, it will affect kids. I’ll roll the dice for me, my daughter not so much. Assume most feel that way.

Comment

CDC is prepping for the next vaccine to be released to kill millions.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post

Pretty much my thoughts. Told my wife this the other day. Whatever the next one is, it will affect kids. I’ll roll the dice for me, my daughter not so much. Assume most feel that way.

I’m in the same boat. My daughter has asthma, allergies, and has been hospitalized in the past for breathing related problems. I’ve got amoxicillin on standby for her, as well as albuterol for her nebulizer, just in case. I will take chances when it comes to me and my wife, but not when it comes to our daughter. She is a BIG reason why I keep up to date on what is truly going on instead of just trusting what the media tells me.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                        Us to brother. Didnt use a mask, even at work.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

I believe some people just want to be in some form of panic at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post

Except it is not. The flu does not leave permanent lung damage. Pneumonia does.

I agree 100% with the rest of your assessment.
                              Yep, had pneumonia in 1982 and every time I get a chest xray I’m asked if I ever had pneumonia. It’s still there over 40 years later.

Comment

Working...
                              X