No announcement yet.

Desantis vs Newsome Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond. You have way overestimated the average American. The average American will take a headline as fact and not even read the article.

Comment

DeSantis brought out a map of San Francisco that marked areas where people had shat or were actively shatting. The entire map was brown. So, basically all of San Francisco is in a constant state of Code Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Diamond. You have way overestimated the average American. The average American will take a headline as fact and not even read the article.
        Or just believe what they hear or are told vs. finding out for themselves and making an informed decision.....I personally am a big Desantis fan and especially how he handled the covid shutdowns unlike Abbott claiming he wouldn't shut businesses down, including mine, and then did it...we never recovered, wedding venue.

Comment

In my opinion if was only done to try and give DeSantis a boost. The part that people need to question is why did Newsom volunteer to help him

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            A lot has changed over the last 3-7 years from just 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
              In my opinion if was only done to try and give DeSantis a boost. The part that people need to question is why did Newsom volunteer to help him
              Newsome is the classic narcissist and he could not resist trying to show the world how much smarter he was than everyone else. All he accomplished was showing the world what a liar and denier he is. He will never be convinced that he lost the debate biggly.

Comment

LIke many things, who won will be based on your personal ethics and beliefs. I have quite a few very liberal family members and a few friends. They were all posting how well Newsome did against Ron while i personally couldnt see it that way

Comment

Thing is he never gets challenged in his home state of lock step comrads. He can say the sky is pink or a square is round and everyone will just nod their heads. How long of living in that type of atmosphere before you yourself begin to believe your own lies? I mean why else would you have agreed to have that debate knowing all the chips are stacked against you. I think he got a dose of what lies outside his rainbow utopia last Thursday.

Comment

I watched it and all I could think was how GN has an extremely punchable $h!t eating smirk.
                    What an arrogant, pompous azz, ****** bag!!

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                      I watched it and all I could think was how GN has an extremely punchable $h!t eating smirk.
                      What an arrogant, pompous azz, ****** bag!!
                      X2

Comment

Working...
                      X