Desantis vs Newsome Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desantis vs Newsome Debate

Did any of yall watch....who won? (in your opinion) Is it worth me watching today?

I did not watch it but it wasn't for lack of desire.

I imagine DeSantis wiped the floor with Newsome's tie. The facts align with Ronny, not with Gavin.

Ron's problem is lack of charisma and spontaneity. He is by far the best at getting things done with the congressional side, but his dull personality will cost him the nomination.

Comment

Didn't watch, not a beneficial use of my time. I did see some clips, but there was zero context to them.

Also, Sean Hannity wears more makeup than most women I know, and looks ridiculous. Talk about high maintenance. I wonder if he reapplies makeup between ninja sessions.

Comment

I watched parts of it during football commercials. Was lucky enough to hear DeSantis drive a few nails in Dippity Doo's coffin. The biggest nail was DeSantis reminding Newscum about his father-in-law who moved to Florida to get away from his own son-in-law's mess. Made my day! The lies that Newsome was spouting with made up numbers all proven to be lies was astounding. Even Ray Charles could see through that.

Comment

By all means watch it if you have the time. Clean sweep by DeSantis. Truth against attack lies made it very easy for DeSantis. Newsome digs himself some pretty deep holes.

Comment

Why were they debating? Either of them have a chance at being nominated? What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
              Why were they debating? Either of them have a chance at being nominated? What am I missing?
              Didn't watch but saw a clip of newsom telling desantis neither of them will be the nominee for their party in 2024. For me that was all that needed to be said or seen of the clown show.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post

Didn't watch but saw a clip of newsom telling desantis neither of them will be the nominee for their party in 2024. For me that was all that needed to be said or seen of the clown show.
                Hopefully, it was just an expose' of left vs. right.

Edit: Not my take, I watched the game; just shows the divide!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	385
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	26654614​​
                Last edited by hpdrifter; 12-01-2023, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Loved it when DeSantis mentioned that people were leaving California so fast Uhaul ran out of trucks and trailers.

Comment

Only caught a minute while I was fixing supper. DeSantis said it was legal to deficate on the public sidewalks of San Fran.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post

Hopefully, it was just an expose' of left vs. right.

Edit: Not my take, I watched the game; just shows the divide!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	7.1 KB ID:	26654614​​
                      Could have been I don't know. I think it was just a publicity stunt for the two of them probably thought to up their support. I saw it more as faux news trying to prematurely select the 2024 candidates for the voters. Heck, they had that lawrence jones fellow out in GA asking residents who were watching who they were planning to vote for, and they said DJT. I don't see the newsom quote as anything but a factual insult trying to score points with his own supporters who are too dumb to realize it was also a self-own.

I don't know that the divide is as what you think it is. Thats a headline from a commie rag, no different than the view. Its nothing but propaganda that more and more people are starting to see right through.
                      Last edited by diamond10x; 12-01-2023, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Could have been I don't know. I think it was just a publicity stunt for the two of them probably thought to up their support. I saw it more as faux news trying to prematurely select the 2024 candidates for the voters. Heck, they had that lawrence jones fellow out in GA asking residents who were watching who they were planning to vote for, and they said DJT. I don't see the newsom quote as anything but a factual insult trying to score points with his own supporters who are too dumb to realize it was also a self-own.

I don't know that the divide is as what you think it is. Thats a headline from a commie rag, no different than the view. Its nothing but propaganda that more and more people are starting to see right through.
                        that's what I was speaking of: left's view point vs. right's view point. and I don't think 80 m(?) Demonrats or lefties will change their minds.

Comment

Funniest moment was when Desantis pulled out the map of San Francisco defecation zones from the where-to-avoid-the-poop app and the whole city was brown.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post

that's what I was speaking of: left's view point vs. right's view point. and I don't think 80 m(?) Demonrats or lefties will change their minds.
                            I would wager most people would be surprised at how the majority of America feels and views things. Lots and lots of people are waking up to the reality of what is going on and not the gaslighting that all the swamp-controlled media paint the picture as.

Comment

I would wager most people would be surprised at how the majority of America feels and views things. Lots and lots of people are waking up to the reality of what is going on and not the gaslighting that all the swamp-controlled media paint the picture as.
                              I hope!...but I wouldn't wager.

Comment

Working...
                              X