Any Trump supporters scared yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

This is way too short sighted logic. Liberals are watching their losses at the local levels OVER and OVER. They know they are losing. Bigly. And this last round of elections proves it.

But Trump isn't Superman. He can't change the direction of the country. Yes he can issue his executive orders, and things will be less bad for 4 years. But liberals know they just need to wait, and he will be gone, they will have successfully blamed him for everything, and after that, they NEVER have to deal with Trump as President again. Then they can go back to selling our country down the river unimpeded.

Stop waiting for superman. You will be let down. Concern ourselves with local matters, town halls, school boards, raising strong, intelligent kids, and the rest will sort itself out.
    Trump is no superman. I'm in the Vivkek camp until he steps aside. Both Trump or Vivek can change the direction of this country. After their terms are complete, and progress has been made I hope that the Dems don't have another chance at winning for several presidencies to follow. They destroy everything they touch and the more they touch the more it wakes people up. Other countries have pulled outta far worse with a lot less than what we still have.

Comment

Dems have not destroyed it enough if 50% of the people still vote Dem.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        Election will be crooked again since nothing was done last time
        That's what I'm afraid of.

Comment

My fear is if it becomes apparent that Trump will win hands down, one of the alphabet agencies will snuff him out like they did the Kennedys.

PS: I made me a new tin foil hat this morning.

Comment

For those that have hope anybody but Biden wins, how can you possibly believe it? What has changed concerning elections in the last 3 years to make you believe they are being ran honestly? Trump will lose guys; it blows my mind people here still believe in our election system and think their votes ever counted.

Comment

Nope.. Not worried one bit.
              Worrying about something I have no control over is not being fair to myself. It's a production killer.
              What they have in store for this country next most will never see coming anyway.

Comment

Biden will not run again. Dems are finished with him. He will die or be assassinated or pushed aside.

I agree Trump or his family will be assassinated, no doubt

Comment

Hmmm…. Click image for larger version

Name:	image027.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	26662894

Comment

Jesus 2024. Have yall seen those bumper stickers yet? I’m ordering some today

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      Hmmm…. Click image for larger version

Name:	image027.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	26662894
                      Lol
                      Dude now that’s hilarious!!
                      Many these days do not even know what lard is.
                      But they can explain transgenderism and global warming for days.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
                        For those that have hope anybody but Biden wins, how can you possibly believe it? What has changed concerning elections in the last 3 years to make you believe they are being ran honestly? Trump will lose guys; it blows my mind people here still believe in our election system and think their votes ever counted.
                        I do. The other argument made above was that there is no way if 50% of the nation voted for Biden the first time. The thing is they cheated....very heavily. And now not only do they have to attempt to cheat again to comp last elections numbers they have to cheat even harder for the new majority who are leaving Biden. Most of all the ways they cheated have been discovered. Many safeguards have been put in place to prevent that from happening again/and or the republicans will also be using the shady legal methods they used...like ballot harvesting. I guess what I am saying is they have a large hurdle to overcome to cheat their way outta this one....and because of that I have hope that Trump will win.

Comment

Working...
                        X