• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Trump supporters scared yet?

IMO you should be.
    Facts we know with plenty of examples.
    1. 3 letter agencies work for Democrats including the IRS
    2. Courts and justice system have been railroading conservatives.
    3. Conservatives going to jail for long periods while the bad guys run rampant.
    4. Now Jack Smith just collected names of everyone who followed or retweeted Trumps messages.

Are the people going to wake up or will we be taken out one at a time while everyone else looks the other way?

Lots of funny tweets after this came out.
    Here's a clean one.
    Last edited by RiverRat1; 11-29-2023, 09:48 PM.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    IMO you should be.

Are the people going to wake up or will we be taken out one at a time while everyone else looks the other way?

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1729867543454847241
    No. Probably 90% of people don't know a thing about this or support it.
    I hope we're not shaking our head when he's accosted.

Comment

One at a time.
      Notice how few of us even post on this forum. Nobody cares. Notice all the Texas amendments passed in this month's vote. People did not even know what the amendments were about. They do not know about what's going on in Texas and they do not know what's going on at the national level. No one cares.
      One at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
        One at a time.
        Notice how few of us even post on this forum. Nobody cares. Notice all the Texas amendments passed in this month's vote. People did not even know what the amendments were about. They do not know about what's going on in Texas and they do not know what's going on at the national level. No one cares.
        One at a time.
        "I hope we're not shaking our head when he's accosted."
        I should have added....waiting on my turn.

Comment

One at a time.
          One at a time.
          You stated this perfectly............. I agree 100%

I started to really think about what you wrote and why this has happened. Maybe it is the overall plan to inundate us with so much ploitical garbage that "Nobody Cares" anymore. Constant barage of lies, misleading info, false fact checkers to where the average person cant keep up and nobody cares. I used to blame the technology we have today as the reason for the decline in caring about local, state, and federal elections but now it seems we have even easier access to the data and nobody cares. When the golden bachelor is the highest rated TV show and Kendall Jenner makes Forbes cover we as a society just dont care. What ashame.

Trump 2024

Comment

One at a time.
            One at a time.
            Complacency is inherent with conservatives. We mainly just want to go on with our lives and not be bothered by politics. Which is why you see the "Well we voted my guy in, my job is now done" attitude. I hear conservatives (mostly older ones) complain all the time about certain issues. When I ask what they are doing about it (contacting their reps), I just get a blank stare.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

You stated this perfectly............. I agree 100%

I started to really think about what you wrote and why this has happened. Maybe it is the overall plan to inundate us with so much ploitical garbage that "Nobody Cares" anymore. Constant barage of lies, misleading info, false fact checkers to where the average person cant keep up and nobody cares. I used to blame the technology we have today as the reason for the decline in caring about local, state, and federal elections but now it seems we have even easier access to the data and nobody cares. When the golden bachelor is the highest rated TV show and Kendall Jenner makes Forbes cover we as a society just dont care. What ashame.

Trump 2024
              I think this as well.
              Going to take very bad times to make people wake up. Bring them on. Some on TBH get mad when I say that but it's true. It's slide into the abyss of no return or have a great depression.

Comment

When you see a picture of Vladimir Lenin notice the resemblance. BTW, it was Lenin who pioneered concentration camps where millions died.
                Last edited by muzzlebrake; 11-30-2023, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know the internment capacity of all the current FEMA camps and the new ones being built right now across the US? Hard to find true data on this.

Comment

I feel like they are unleashing everything they got in their failing ideological arsenal daily till the election, because if they lose this one it will be a long time before they have any chance of taking power again.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      I feel like they are unleashing everything they got in their failing ideological arsenal daily till the election, because if they lose this one it will be a long time before they have any chance of taking power again.
                      How could they Lose? I feel this is a valid question with the unstoppable fraud .

Comment

First, not all of the amendments passed. However, too many of them did.

Jack Smith and the entire Biden Administration should be locked up for treason and a the very least removed from office for failing to uphold their oaths to protect and defend the Constitution. I'm not on X nor was I on Twitter, but Jack Smith can go pound sand. They redirected all of the US Air Marshalls to watch everyone who few into and out of DC on January 6, 2021. Even a 70 year old man who flew to DC to attend his brother's funeral was put on the watch list. Talk about a waste of resources!

Comment

Not worried about it at all. Trump can't win, so why would I worry about him being taken out? After all, Biden has said Trump is the one candidate he wants to run against because he already won once. I mean, this was 6 months ago he said that, and Biden has probably had about 7 thoughts since then.

Comment

Doesn't matter, our government has sold our country down the river. Both sides. I hate to even say Republican anymore because the world is a hollow shell of what I thought it used to stand for. Until all members are behind bars or 6' under, our country will continue the march to communism.

Comment

Man if I was a die hard liberal leftist reading this thread and others I would be opening a bottle of wine and waiving the victory flag. Create the appearance that there is no hope, fairness to demoralize the right going into election = Check!

Comment

Working...
                              X