No announcement yet.

Texas Holdouts for Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be wrong but thought I heard that 3 of the never trumpers who kept holding up everything have decided not to run again?

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
      Great news today. Kay Grainger not running for re-election. Guess she has milked the system enough to call it quits. Answers the question of why she didn’t bother to reply to my email. Now just gotta find a suitable replacement
      Good riddance. Corrupt to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
        Great news today. Kay Grainger not running for re-election. Guess she has milked the system enough to call it quits. Answers the question of why she didn’t bother to reply to my email. Now just gotta find a suitable replacement
        Could have been voted out any time. Seems she is serving her constituents if she keeps getting elected...

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Could have been voted out any time. Seems she is serving her constituents if she keeps getting elected...
          She did until she didn't. She became just like the other politicians and was in it to get richer. She was never really a good mayor in FT. Worth but the other choices where even worse. I think she knows her days were numbered in her district so she bowed out of the house races. Don't count her out of politics. She might try to run for higher office since she has name recognition and build a multi million dollar election war chest and make off with the loot.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

She did until she didn't. She became just like the other politicians and was in it to get richer. She was never really a good mayor in FT. Worth but the other choices were answered even worse. I think she knows her days were numbered in her district so she bowed out of the house races. Don't count her out of politics. She might try to run for higher office since she has name recognition and build a multi million dollar election war chest and make off with the loot.
            Thanks Answered it better than I could. Greedy corrupt RINO’s or a democrat. Great choices

Comment

Again. Could have been voted out. Voters were either ignorant, or blind, or both, but regardless, were complicit in her being there as long as she was.

Comment

Working...
              X