Texas Holdouts for Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    Johnson looks like the type of guy that would steal my money under the guise of he's just trying to help, all while smiling the entire time and telling me it's my fault he needs to take my money.

Maybe I'm just cynical.
    Its what on the inside that counts

Comment

KM is a weasel.

Comment

Looks like Gaetz is going to be sleeping well tonight. Way to go.

Comment

Once the democrats get over the shock and disbelief their claws will come out no doubt. Meanwhile I savor the win and hope for some good things to start happening. Johnson may just be the man that can save the house and help gain control of the senate then start cleaning off the pond scum in the WH. With one more Rino out of the way it can only be better.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Gotta love his stance on single subject appropriations spending bills. Throws out all that special interest junk the dems try to attach to every bill.
            It is actually the law that 12 appropriations bills be passed. It has not happened in many years. I think since Bush Jr was president? or even the 1990's?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Once the democrats get over the shock and disbelief their claws will come out no doubt. Meanwhile I savor the win and hope for some good things to start happening. Johnson may just be the man that can save the house and help gain control of the senate then start cleaning off the pond scum in the WH. With one more Rino out of the way it can only be better.
              They already have - they are attacking him because he is a Christian. I never thought I'd see the day a country founded on Christian principals attack a legislator because he is a Christian. Goes to show how much we've lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post

They already have - they are attacking him because he is a Christian. I never thought I'd see the day a country founded on Christian principals attack a legislator because he is a Christian. Goes to show how much we've lost.
                Lefties have been attacking Christians for a good while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post

Lefties have been attacking Christians for a good while now.
                  One would think that true Christians would not back the liberal government officials that They voted in…

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

One would think that true Christians would not back the liberal government officials that They voted in…
                    Some would think that, but just look at how many folks are/have been swayed by the abortion debate. I think our country as we knew it is no longer not because of our current politicians but because of our society in general. It’s been a bigger shift to liberalism than most believe. And more importantly, it’s the turning away from the Christian beliefs that our founding fathers believed in and modeled the country after that has us in a sorry state of affairs IMHO.

Comment

When a country loses its moral compass and sense of justice then there is not much hope

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                        When a country loses its moral compass and sense of justice then there is not much hope
                        If you read much history, you'll realize our moral compass has always been a little off. What bothers me is our current inability to grasp simple logic.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post

If you read much history, you'll realize our moral compass has always been a little off. What bothers me is our current inability to grasp simple logic.
                          It’s way off now…

just what the country needs. A forkin die-hard Christian nut job leading a bunch of corrupt criminals.

Comment

Speaking of holdouts...why is Dade Phelan still the Texas house speaker? That worthless garbage should have been removed!! Forcibly!!

Comment

Just wow. Watch how they mock him for believing the Bible.

Comment

Great news today. Kay Grainger not running for re-election. Guess she has milked the system enough to call it quits. Answers the question of why she didn’t bother to reply to my email. Now just gotta find a suitable replacement

Comment

Working...
                                X