Try that in a small town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

Can't show patriotism or express anything of the sort through a song but these rappers can talk about drugs, hoes and killin mofos.
    I think this is a great example that you can...and be successful at doing it.

Comment

Depending on which way it goes. If a bunch of blacks complained about it, that video wouldn't even be on YouTube. Instead they're not finding anything wrong with it and every black person in America is doing a video reaction to it to give their approval. As if anyone should need someone elses approval to say something in the United States.

Comment

Its white liberals that did not like it. Blacks could have cared less.

Comment

It's as if the libs are calling racism because they think the blacks aren't smart enough to know that it is.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aldean.webp
Views:	164
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	26542171 I wonder why I really don't care for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Aldean.webp Views:	0 Size:	43.6 KB ID:	26542171 I wonder why I really don't care for him.
              What does that handsign mean? are they MS-13 members?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                It's as if the libs are calling racism because they think the blacks aren't smart enough to know that it is.
                Exactly, they understand how bad blacks have it, and they understand what it's like to black, on a level far above what any black man realizes.
                They have insight thats hard to believe, understanding that defies logic, realizations so profound it warps reality, wisdom that even the wise can't understand, and a way to fix it all that is straight out of science fiction.
                Having 0 experience, and almost no way to relate to the real world, frees their mind in a way that you are uncapable of, so just do what they say.
                As wild as it sounds, a libtard can show you a way to turn black into white.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

What does that handsign mean? are they MS-13 members?
                  Horns down sign.

Comment

Working...
                  X