Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try that in a small town

Still number 1 on iTunes.

Maybe Bud Light can recover market share if they put JA on a can?
    Last edited by 100%TtId; 07-20-2023, 03:39 PM.

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

Maybe Bud Light can recover market share if they put JA on a can?
    "Hey Aldean can we put you on our can so we can destroy your career as well?"

Comment

They both suck.

Comment

After promoting that nonsense, they don't care about market share. Can shut the doors as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          They both suck.
          Yep...

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
            After promoting that nonsense, they don't care about market share. Can shut the doors as far as I'm concerned.
            They don’t care because they haven’t actually lost market share. Bud Light was replaced by Modelo Especial, which is owned by the same group. The money is going into a different pocket on the same pair of pants

Comment

His music ain’t my music but what the libs are trying to do to him almost makes me want to buy it…….almost.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                His music ain’t my music but what the libs are trying to do to him almost makes me want to buy it…….almost.
                Didn’t really care for the song, but agreed with what he said.
                I bought it just to **** off the libs.

Comment

He has some good songs and some I don’t care for, but after what CMT and the left is trying to do to him, I’d buy a ticket to go see him in a heartbeat. I watched the music video and nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Why do you care what they are doing to him?
                    Were I him, there wouldn't be a second thought about about what they were doing to me.
                    Part two would have been released as soon as they started, and we would be in a mini series by now with no end in sight until they started posting Youtube videos shoving ice picks into their eardrums.
                    UNLESS......, 80 million wasn't enough for me to live on, I cared about what the libtards thought about me, had a thing for Biden and didn't want to offend his side in the hopes I got to meet him one day and I to would get my ears snuggled, if I was p***y and scared to say what I meant before the left came at me and I had to make a statement to sooth the fake woke lest my kids go hungry, if I had no back bone and could not use the opportunity to stand up for things I portray to stand for, or if I was gay, otherwise never.
                    Yeah, cancel the lukewarm fool, go listen to more Tom Mcdonald or bump some Burden.
                    There are a million avenues in todays world(Tucker for instance), and unless 80 million isn't enough, or the devil owns your soul(in which case the sooner the better), anyone concerned with the opinion of the left, is the left.
                    Nowadays you're hard pressed to find anyone that won't sell their morals or convictions in a heartbeat for 30 pieces of silver.
                    Last edited by MadHatter; 07-21-2023, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Am I the only one that does not know who "JA" is?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Bud Light was replaced by Modelo Especial, which is owned by the same group. The money is going into a different pocket on the same pair of pants
                        It is owned by Constellation Brands, a New York-based beverage conglomerate.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                          Am I the only one that does not know who "JA" is?
                          Your Google broke?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

They don’t care because they haven’t actually lost market share. Bud Light was replaced by Modelo Especial, which is owned by the same group. The money is going into a different pocket on the same pair of pants
                            Er....they have definitely lost market share. Billions and billions with a B. Do they care? Doesnt appear that they do.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post

It is owned by Constellation Brands, a New York-based beverage conglomerate.
                              I mean if you want to be fooled by the headlines. Yes, technically Constellation owns the rights to Modelo in the us. But AB InBev bought Groupo Modelo in 2013 and in effect Grupo Modelo is a division of Anheuser Busch In Bev.

same pants, different pocket. I’m not throwing stone, I usually buy Modelo Oro, I just think it’s important to know how the shells of the corporations fit together.

Comment

Working...
                              X