Payseur family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco View Post

Then why do you look at his threads and then post negative comments. You just can't seem to bypass his posts. It seems the problem is you because I and a lot of others enjoy his posts.
    Agree. I too enjoy his posts

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Sure. Poke fun…. Probably didnt even open the link. Anything I ever post is sourced bc I don’t waste my time. Although it seems like it’s a total waste of time posting to this crap a** forum.

Anyone remember Huma Abedin who was married to John Podesta that is a pedo? Well, he is Hillary’s right hand woman.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	maury-povich.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	26534966

I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your work, there,

Comment

LOL. The world is not run by a bunch of "royals." It is completely in God's hands. No country can rise without His hand and every country falls when He pulls His hands away.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	maury-povich.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	26534966

I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your work, there,
          yet, here you are!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            I’ve seen several posts over time on here in regard to who controls the country/world and while yes, the Rothschild family is a family of high influence with a lot of power, they are not at the top. Not even close.

here is a great thread on the Payseur family. In case you didn’t know, the world is run by royal bloodlines going back hundreds if not thousands of years. This is a very informative thread with a ton of citations and supporting documents.

All of these tweets would have been lost forever had it not been for Elon buying Twitter and reinstating this persons account.

Dan,

the reason it doesn't work is because of the X's in the user name...if you click the link & then replace the *'s inthematri*** with X's, it will post.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post

yet, here you are!
              Yes, here I am.

Comment

Sure looks like another end run by Q Anon cryptic jiberish.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                  LOL. The world is not run by a bunch of "royals." It is completely in God's hands. No country can rise without His hand and every country falls when He pulls His hands away.
                  i understand what you are trying to articulate but do you think people in urkraine believe that right now? God is ultimately in control but he allows things to happen and the world is currently under the control of elites.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Sure looks like another end run by Q Anon cryptic jiberish.
                    First and foremost, there is no “Qanon”.

And secondly, what’s cryptic and jiberish with Q or anons?

Comment

Working...
                    X