Payseur family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payseur family

I’ve seen several posts over time on here in regard to who controls the country/world and while yes, the Rothschild family is a family of high influence with a lot of power, they are not at the top. Not even close.

here is a great thread on the Payseur family. In case you didn’t know, the world is run by royal bloodlines going back hundreds if not thousands of years. This is a very informative thread with a ton of citations and supporting documents.

All of these tweets would have been lost forever had it not been for Elon buying Twitter and reinstating this persons account.

This page does not exist….looks like the Payseurs got it deleted

Comment

If it was on Twitter it's got to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        If it was on Twitter it's got to be true.
        Sure. Poke fun…. Probably didnt even open the link. Anything I ever post is sourced bc I don’t waste my time. Although it seems like it’s a total waste of time posting to this crap a** forum.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          This page does not exist….looks like the Payseurs got it deleted
          you can try this one. It’s a long thread will a lot of links.

Comment

Nothing on the link. Nothing much about the Payseur family anywhere. Some times you're on target, sometimes you're reaching Dan.

Comment

Dan, no go on the link. The media gestapo is in full force today.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

"a total waste of time posting to this crap a** forum."
                Really?

Comment

Sure. Poke fun…. Probably didnt even open the link. Anything I ever post is sourced bc I don’t waste my time. Although it seems like it’s a total waste of time posting to this crap a** forum.
                  Well, don’t post to it anymore. We are probably all beneath your intellect……..

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

Well, don’t post to it anymore. We are probably all beneath your intellect……..
                    Then why do you look at his threads and then post negative comments. You just can't seem to bypass his posts. It seems the problem is you because I and a lot of others enjoy his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post

Then why do you look at his threads and then post negative comments. You just can't seem to bypass his posts. It seems the problem is you because I and a lot of others enjoy his posts.
                      Good, enjoy. I seldom even look at the political posts, on this new format it just comes up. He’s the one complaining about the forum, not me.

Comment

My complaints about this forum are due to the issues I have logging into this forum after the last update. It’s has become increasingly harder to upload pictures/videos and links for me. Tbh will no longer run in Tapatalk for me which is frustrating as well.

with that said, I have no idea why the links won’t work bc they work for me just fine.

I learned something new yesterday while doing yard work. Apparently Osama Bin Laden has a niece named Noor and she’s very pro America and big maga supporter.

here is a podcast I posted about on another thread called the MG show. It’s well worth a listen bc they dig into some history that’s been researched as well as explain how our country has been overthrown or in the process of being overthrown and groups/interests involved.

I really enjoyed it. They do a break midway so there is probably 5 mins you can skip with adds.

A Conversation with Noor Bin Ladin -- https://twitter.com/NoorBinLadin https://rumble.com/c/NoorBinLadin https://www.noorbinladin.com Interview with Noor Bin Ladin: A Patriot's Journey In this episode

Comment

My complaints about this forum are due to the issues I have logging into this forum after the last update. It’s has become increasingly harder to upload pictures/videos and links for me. Tbh will no longer run in Tapatalk for me which is frustrating as well.

with that said, I have no idea why the links won’t work bc they work for me just fine.

I learned something new yesterday while doing yard work. Apparently Osama Bin Laden has a niece named Noor and she’s very pro America and big maga supporter.

here is a podcast I posted about on another thread called the MG show. It’s well worth a listen bc they dig into some history that’s been researched as well as explain how our country has been overthrown or in the process of being overthrown and groups/interests involved.

I really enjoyed it. They do a break midway so there is probably 5 mins you can skip with adds.

A Conversation with Noor Bin Ladin -- https://twitter.com/NoorBinLadin https://rumble.com/c/NoorBinLadin https://www.noorbinladin.com Interview with Noor Bin Ladin: A Patriot's Journey In this episode
                          I read a ton of literature about osama bin laden. He was used as a scapegoat. Super smart dude! I know the frustration tho when you talk to people that have no clue to what the truth is in reality and that believe our government can do no harm.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post

I read a ton of literature about osama bin laden. He was used as a scapegoat. Super smart dude! I know the frustration tho when you talk to people that have no clue to what the truth is in reality and that believe our government can do no harm.
                            Yeah, it’s really frustrating. My wife just bought a book called Transformation and it was recommended by a someone we know. She hasn’t started reading it and I don’t have time but it’s written by a lady that escaped the cia mind control program mk ultra. And apparently it’s really deep with big accusations made in the book.

Or how about pizza gate, frazzledrip, and all of the “conspiracy theories” surrounding Hillary. Anyone remember Huma Abedin who was married to John Podesta that is a pedo? Well, he is Hillary’s right hand woman.

oh. I forgot to add. She “Huma” has direct ties to the Muslim brotherhood and terrorists.

Last edited by DapperDan; 07-15-2023, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Yeah, it’s really frustrating. My wife just bought a book called Transformation and it was recommended by a someone we know. She hasn’t started reading it and I don’t have time but it’s written by a lady that escaped the cia mind control program mk ultra. And apparently it’s really deep with big accusations made in the book.

Or how about pizza gate, frazzledrip, and all of the “conspiracy theories” surrounding Hillary. Anyone remember Huma Abedin who was married to John Podesta that is a pedo? Well, he is Hillary’s right hand woman.

https://twitter.com/brainstorm_joe/s...eEspBVKbHW8Qtg
                              Looks like you’ve got your pedos mixed up. Huma was married to a different pedo named Anthony Weiner, aka “Carlos Danger”, not John Podesta.

Comment

Working...
                              X