X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It crappie though

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We could probably use a few more large aluminum pans for the Sterno racks, for moving food from prep to the cookers, and to the serving tables.

Fresh Fish (60-lbs total limit: let's limit it to 15lbs per member to allow several members to contribute. If we need more, we can always bring more. And please let me know how much you are contributing. Thanks! ) –

Rustled Again/TD2000 -10lbs, @MntMike (how many lbs?), @Wile E. (how many lbs?),

Essentials:

Canopy/pop-ups – Texas Grown (1),

5 gallon buckets with rope to hold canopies down (filled with water) –

Fish cookers/Tatar Fryers/Hush-puppy Oil Boilers – Texas Grown (3 basket Cajun fryer with oil), Saltwaterslick (2 basket Cajun fryer), MntMike (fryer with oil and propane),

Oil by gallon to make things float to the top when done-

LP tanks, hoses, regulators, ect. - Texas Grown (two 20lb tanks for cooker),

Accessory cook-n tools and such:

Prep tables – Texas Grown (2),

Cutting boards and knives – Texas Grown (2 cutting boards and some knives),

Finish/serving tables –

Latex gloves for food handling – Team has 2 opened boxes of 300 each. Should be plenty.

Tongs, measuring cups, mixing spoons, and Ladles – Team has 3 stainless tongs and bunch of spoons and ladles from team, 5 plastic serving tongs, 3 food prep knives, and a bunch of mesuring cups/spoons

Large Mixing Bowls- 2 half gallon green mixing bowl from team for Hush Puppies

Batter tub – Team has a large rectangle storage container/tub for batter-n fish

Potato slicer – Texas Grown,

Thermometers - from Team (2),

Fire Extinguishers – Texas Grown (2),

Season-N Stuff/Tatars/Onions/and Such:

Batter/Self Rise-n Flour/Cornmeal for batter– Team has 5-lbs cornmeal, 15-lbs flour for fish and such,

Garlic Powder – Team has this covered with a quart size container, also various other spices

Salt and Pepper shakers – Team has over 4 sets of each and 1 pound of Morten salt, and one extra large qart of black pepper

Ragin Blaze – 1 can

Barnical Dust –

Potatoes – Rustled Again (how many pounds?),

Condiments/sauces/dip-n stuff – Rustled Again (Red Sauce and tarter sauce),

More Accessories:

Aluminum pans w/lids for cooked fish/food – Team has 6 full size big pans for Sterno racks

Racks and Sterno for aluminum pans – team has 6 racks for aluminum pans, waiting for Sterno cans to dry out from leaking/rusting to see what is good But should have plenty

paper plates – team has plenty

Food boat trays - team has 1 case and one stack (100)

Plastic ware – team has enough for the next decade

paper towels –team has enough for next decade

Paper napkins – team has a few

Hush-puppie Fix-ns:(I will post the recipe a little later)

Cornmeal – Kho

Flour - Kho

Onion (2 is plenty) – Kho

Baking Powder – team has plenty

Salt – team has plenty

Eggs - Kho

Creamed corn – Kho

Jalapenos, Green Chilies (optional) – Kho

Milk and/or beer for hushpuppies - Kho

If I miss anything or anyone, please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Anybody got serving tables?

I'm gonna use my tables for the messy part, food prep.

Comment

Mike how many pounds of taters do you recommend?

Comment

Hey Fellas and Ladies...... Sorry havent been around the couple of years but i am keeping track of all the activities ...... I am planning to be there this year ....... I have a Three Basket fryer if needed and i will get oil/propane for it as well. Also have a couple tables and canopies if needed just let me know...... Hope to see everyone this year......

Comment

Originally posted by Rustled Again View Post
              Mike how many pounds of taters do you recommend?

Matt, can you do 20bls?

Originally posted by mmlncomp View Post
              Hey Fellas and Ladies...... Sorry havent been around the couple of years but i am keeping track of all the activities ...... I am planning to be there this year ....... I have a Three Basket fryer if needed and i will get oil/propane for it as well. Also have a couple tables and canopies if needed just let me know...... Hope to see everyone this year......

We'd be glad to have ya Michael ! If you want to bring your burner and supplies, it would just make the cooking time much shorter. Meaning more time to spend visiting . Couple more awnings and some serving tables wouldn't hurt either. Looking forward to seeing you and your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Matt, can you do 20bls?

We'd be glad to have ya Michael ! If you want to bring your burner and supplies, it would just make the cooking time much shorter. Meaning more time to spend visiting . Couple more awnings and some serving tables wouldn't hurt either. Looking forward to seeing you and your wife.

I have an awning, but I am not sure if I can get it completely folded up. If not, it probably won't fit in my Acadia. I have a table, but it may not fit either. If I can get them in there, I'll bring both.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                  I have an awning, but I am not sure if I can get it completely folded up. If not, it probably won't fit in my Acadia. I have a table, but it may not fit either. If I can get them in there, I'll bring both.

Sounds good Keith. If they don't fit, they don't fit. But they will certainly be welcome if either or fit.

Comment

20 lbs. Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Rustled Again View Post
                      20 lbs. Yes

Thank you sir!

Comment

Won’t be able to pitch in much as it’ll just be the little boy and I this year but I look forward to seeing old friends.

Comment

Unfortunately, I have to pass this year. I'm just too busy.
                          I need to do like Charlie and sell this lab so I can have more free time.

Comment

You'll be missed Clint!

Comment

We could probably use a few more large aluminum pans for the Sterno racks, for moving food from prep to the cookers, and to the serving tables.

Fresh Fish (60-lbs total limit: let's limit it to 15lbs per member to allow several members to contribute. If we need more, we can always bring more. And please let me know how much you are contributing. Thanks! ) –

Rustled Again/TD2000 -10lbs, MntMike (10 lbs?), @Wile E. (how many lbs?),

Essentials:

Canopy/pop-ups – Texas Grown (1), mmlncomp,

5 gallon buckets with rope to hold canopies down (filled with water) – Texas Grown (few buckets and twine),

Fish cookers/Tatar Fryers/Hush-puppy Oil Boilers – Texas Grown (3 basket Cajun fryer with oil), Saltwaterslick (2 basket Cajun fryer), MntMike (fryer with oil and propane), mmlncomp (3 basket cajun cooker with oil and propane)

Oil by gallon to make things float to the top when done-

LP tanks, hoses, regulators, ect. - Texas Grown (two 20lb tanks for cooker),

Accessory cook-n tools and such:

Prep tables – Texas Grown (2 + lil wood table for hushpuppies),

Cutting boards and knives – Texas Grown (2 cutting boards and some knives),

Finish/serving tables – mmlncomp

Latex gloves for food handling – Team has 2 opened boxes of 300 each. Should be plenty.

Tongs, measuring cups, mixing spoons, and Ladles – Team has 3 stainless tongs and bunch of spoons and ladles from team, 5 plastic serving tongs, 3 food prep knives, and a bunch of mesuring cups/spoons

Large Mixing Bowls- 2 half gallon green mixing bowl from team for Hush Puppies

Batter tub – Team has a large rectangle storage container/tub for batter-n fish

Potato slicer – Texas Grown,

Thermometers - from Team (2),

Fire Extinguishers – Texas Grown (2),

Season-N Stuff/Tatars/Onions/and Such:

Batter/Self Rise-n Flour/Cornmeal for batter– Team has 5-lbs cornmeal, 15-lbs flour for fish and such,

Garlic Powder – Team has this covered with a quart size container, also various other spices

Salt and Pepper shakers – Team has over 4 sets of each and 1 pound of Morten salt, and one extra large qart of black pepper

Ragin Blaze – 1 can

Barnical Dust –

Potatoes – Rustled Again (20 lbs),

Condiments/sauces/dip-n stuff – Rustled Again (Red Sauce and tarter sauce), MikeB. (2 katchups, 2 mustards)

More Accessories:

Aluminum pans w/lids for cooked fish/food – Team could probably use a few more big full sized aluminum pans. Team has 6 full size big pans for Sterno racks for serving. Need some for food prep to cookers. And transfer from cookers to serving.

Racks and Sterno for aluminum pans – team has 6 racks for aluminum pans, team has plenty of Sterno

paper plates – team has plenty

Food boat trays - team has 1 case and one stack (100)

Plastic ware – team has enough for the next decade

paper towels –team has enough for next decade

Paper napkins – team has a few

Hush-puppie Fix-ns:(I will post the recipe a little later)

Cornmeal – Kho

Flour - Kho

Onion (2medium is plenty) – Kho

Baking Powder – team has plenty

Salt – team has plenty

Eggs - Kho

Creamed corn – Kho

Jalapenos, Green Chilies (optional) – Kho

Milk and/or beer for hushpuppies - Kho

If I miss anything or anyone, please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Fellas, it's not looking as good as I hoped for my fish contribution. My spots are doing no good at all. Next week I can fish a lot and I'll keep y'all posted, but as of now I probably can't bring any meaningful amount.

Comment

Working...
                                X