X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one cool buck

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
      I smell the loss of PM privileges coming on for several of you.

Who here knows the rules for posting PMs in the open forum?

This member, and all members, owe no one anything when posting their story. This is not a competition with rules for entry. There are no requirements to spell out all circumstances on this forum when sharing a story. Some of you accusing him of not sharing details have left the exact same details out of your own posts.

Continued bickering will result in suspensions.
      Thank You! Breath of fresh air!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        I smell the loss of PM privileges coming on for several of you.

Who here knows the rules for posting PMs in the open forum?

This member, and all members, owe no one anything when posting their story. This is not a competition with rules for entry. There are no requirements to spell out all circumstances on this forum when sharing a story. Some of you accusing him of not sharing details have left the exact same details out of your own posts.

Continued bickering will result in suspensions.
        Thank you Casey

DaddyD I would Like to Congratulate you on one heck of a nice deer Sir I don't care where it was raised how it was raised It was a Bow Kill this is a BOW hunting web sight let the negative roll off your back.
        Good Job I hope you get to shoot one like it but Bigger next year

Thank you for sharing this its a beauty

Ron

Comment

Hey it has one unbranched antler so I hope you used that tag. Now you can go get another one. Congrats to ya!!!

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Great buck Daniel!

I have to laugh a bit at some of the responses. I remember a night in POC where quite a few fishermen, some of whom are members here, were drooling all over some pictures of deer your Dad was showing.

Don't sweat it.

Comment

No pics

Comment

Magnum!

Comment

Working...
                  X