No announcement yet.

Big Buck Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice deer! where was it killed at? sorry if i missed it in the posts.

Comment

What a Monster!!! Congrats

Comment

Wow is all I got, Congrats!

Comment

Awesome deer!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
            Definitely not from a ripped tag, lol.
            Whoever said "most people would cut the tag out" was right, I seriously doubt we would have ripped it out. But hey, haters gonna hate?

Paul, thanks for the kind words. Everything is good up here, just work work work! I definitely miss hanging 'round the shop, over Xmas break I'll swing by and prolly bring this guy with me

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I can't concentrate for **** in my classes lol all I think about is this guy.
            Great buck!! So are you saying this is a free range deer? You haven't said either way, or are you just saying the ripped ear is not from a tag because you know for a fact you cut it out of the right ear?

Comment

The feeling you have described is the reason we bowhunt! Congrats on a once in a lifetime buck!

Comment

Deer of a lifetime, truly unique... Congratulations to you

Comment

What an awesome deer. I would love to have that hanging on my wall. Congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

wow man what a deer.that one would last a lifetime.congrats

Comment

Incredible buck, congrats!!

Comment

Huge!!! Congrats

Comment

Lots of character. Congrats.

Comment

love the tri-beam effect brotha had one "like" that not as big on camera last season. Congrats on the Monster-and-a-Half

Comment

That is a hoss!! Congrats, is that the hill country? Also, you killed that while in college?? Man, I was hunting one nutted spikes when I was in school, felt great to get one of them! Again, congrats on the trophy!

Comment

Working...
                                X