• Show
Clear All

Way to go josh!!!

Comment

Great job. Congrats

Comment

Great hunt & nice deer!

Comment

Great deer! I had the same experience on a 10 pt. I stuck last Saturday. After making what I thought was a good shot, I saw my arrow laying on the ground directly under where the buck was standing when I took the shot. At about 15 yds. I couldn't see any blood on my arrow or the ground, so I waited a half hour to get down to look. Still when I got down, the arrow didn't show much blood, but, my broad head was broken off right at the threads, and the Gold Tip was splintered at the insert. I only found a couple of drops of blood on the ground. Disappointed in the sign, I decided to walk the trail in the direction that the buck ran after the shot, and to my pleasant surprise, he had only gone about fifty yards before dying. I was relieved and elated! The shot had hit just above the heart, and the broadhead was still stuck there. The shot had hit the upper leg/shoulder, and after looking closer, the arrow had maybe 8 to 9 inches of blood on the arrow, but I had no blood trail at all.

Comment

NIce job bro!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Heavy!!! congrats!

Comment

Awesome buck,congrats!!

Comment

Congrats on a great buck!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!!