No announcement yet.

Pig Contest Contestants RELAX.......One MONSTER less to worry about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=dccytclr;3775101] I love it when people have no idea about something and act like they invented it.

You and I both were thinking the same thing Mr. Conally.....

Comment

Now i know where all the pigs went, we were covered in them on our lease in bastrop, and now they r gone. lol

Comment

Dam Eddy that is a monster. Congrats.

Comment

Eddy, went out Sunday to the 850 and had one come through that was the biggest hog I've ever saw on the hoof. Not as big as yours but dam close

Comment

Originally posted by Deerslayer View Post
            2 cans lemonade concentrate (yellow)
            4 fresh Jalapeños
            3 Lemons
            Titos Vodka

Make the lemonade (minus one can of water if mixing with vodka)
            Cut the lemons in 1/4" slices or disks
            Cut 1 Jalapeño in slices leaving seeds
            3 Jalapeños make vertical slices down length of pepper (4 or 5 slits)
            Add all peppers and lemons to lemonade and shake or stir and let sit for 4-5 hours for best results, but you can speed up the process by shaking.
            Pour over ice and mix with Titos
            This drink is ADDICTING. I make virgin pitchers here at work and it goes in minutes. It is FAR better when it sits overnight though as it gets quite a bit spicier an more of the pepper flavor. Keep some Jalapeño slices and lemon slices to add to each glass if you are going for show too.
            Do you use Frsh Jalapenos or the Pickeled ones?

Comment

big pig, congrats Eddie

Comment

Mike,I have one on trail cam thats a regular in daylight and he's a big one also.There hungry right now so go get the one you saw he's around and a bunch more to go with him.

Comment

monster for sure

Comment

Wow! Dats a biggun!! Congrats Eddy!

Good to see you posting Breck....now go bust out the ol' Bear Whitetail II and get you some street cred.

Comment

nice boar

Comment

Got a arrow in another big one at 4:30 wednesday morning and tracked him about 1/4 mile and he quit bleeding.Hard animals to get on the ground at times.

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!

Comment

Way late on this, but dang man that is amazing! If I saw it in the dark I would have thought it was cattle! I mean how many shots with a bow does it take to bring something of that size down? Is it one amazing shot? Or one amazing and then your whole quiver worth of arrows in rapid fire? That is the craziest tank-nasty hawg ive ever seen. Cheesus!

Comment

Wow

Comment

Heckmomkey there like any big boned animal like Elkaholic big bull in his avatar you stick him where he lives and you won this time!

Comment

Working...
                                X