Pig Contest Contestants RELAX.......One MONSTER less to worry about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
    You two guys have regularly taken some of the biggest ones I've ever seen...

Very nice.
    Them 2? You mean Eddie has... D-slayer is his forum B. Haha
    Last edited by Cuz; 05-16-2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

That is huge!

Comment

This was one of the bigger boars I've seen in a while,after christmas I was seeing alot of big sows and boars mixed in,but no grandes but like always they have shown up in the last few trips there.I slipped up on this one in the catch lot which had two big bull feeders loaded with protein and there had to of been fifty hogs in there raising holly hell.I actually was trying to stick another huge boar when this one came from one feeder headed to the next and stopped broad side at about twenty yards and hammered him with a 100 grain muzzy behind the shoulder angling alittle forward,they usually squeal and take off but he didn't make a sound just wheeled and tore out of there.After fifty running hogs had cleared the pens I headed toward where I last saw him and he was piled up about 150 yards outside of the bull pens.If you stay after them you'll get one of those old big ones every now and then and it keeps the blood pumpen.

Comment

Good to see you posting Breck!

Congrats on the monster Eddie!

Comment

Oooohhh sheet. Daaang.

Comment

That is one awesome boar!!!

Comment

Nice Hog Eddie. Real nice. So thats what bull pen protein will do!

Comment

Now that is gunna make some good bacon

Comment

Them 2? You mean Eddie has... D-slayer is his forum B.

Cuz, I've seen your skills, and will guarantee I have killed more and bigger hogs than you ever wished to kill with a bow. I'm not new to this game or TBH. I have seen too many posers (and there aint no "T") like you come and go online. Kick back on your porch with your banjo and know what you are talking about before you post it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJn-jBGa6RM&feature=related"]YouTube - deliverance - banjo vs banjo[/ame]
                    Last edited by Deerslayer; 05-16-2011, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerslayer View Post
                      Cuz, I've seen your skills, and will guarantee I have killed more and bigger hogs than you ever wished to kill with a bow. I'm not new to this game or TBH. I have seen too many posers (and there aint no "T") like you come and go online. Kick back on your porch with your banjo and know what you are talking about before you post it.

YouTube - deliverance - banjo vs banjo
                      Ka pow!

Comment

Posers like me?! How did I pose? lol. I was just razzin you BUT... Nevermind, I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man!
                        Last edited by Cuz; 05-16-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

dang he is a monster!!!

Comment

Helluva hog!

Comment

Good work on that one Eddie. Nice shootin on a tough old boar.

Comment

What a hoss. You need a bigger scale, Eddie!

Poor Six Point Breck can't get no respect. Hey, Amigo!
                                Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Working...
                                X