No announcement yet.

My first Bow kill was jinx'd. lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might have been a world class deer, might have been a spike the rest of his life, but to late for the might haves and time to have some backstrap.

Congrats on you first bow kill

Comment

Congrats on your first

Comment

The other lesson I have learned from this is to bring my bino's. I assumed my good eye sight was good enough. lol, I will bring my new Leupolds from now on.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

congrats, he will be some good eatin'

Comment

strike up the grill...good eats in your future...congrats

Comment

The best part of this deer was when I called my 9 year old daughter and told her. She was the one that got me into bow hunting. I told her thank you for begging for a bow for her birthday in June. When I got home today I hugged ger and showed her the video I took of the hunt. It was all talking to her about the hunt. She loved it.

We have a few 130 class bucks showing up on camera now. So my hunting buddy and I are not shooting anything until we see these bucks or until after the rutt is over.

Thank you for the comments

Comment

great shot. he will taste good

Comment

I too had my first bow kills on opening weekend. So I'm still on my high also. Congrats man

Comment

Congrats on your first bowkill. My first bowkill was a "doe" too. But I only made that mistake once. Good job

Comment

Nice shot!

Comment

A big congrats on your first bow deer!! It'll eat great. And I've made that mistake before also. I've learned that a few mistakes will not hurt the herd or your chances down the road. Welcome to the brotherhood!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	VE.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	23903195

Comment

Working...
                            X