No announcement yet.

KANSAS Draw is here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that there are some left over permits. I just didn't have the cash to meet the deadline (was moving up here Kansas City). I have property to hunt in SE Kansas, but really hope that there are some permits left over in unit 11. It is also a business deal for me.

Ya'll are welcome to come to Missouri and hunt. Cheaper and you can shoot more deer! If you are, let me know, and I will organize something with ya.

Comment

No Data Found.....

Come on Unit 10.

Hoping to come up big in Kansas and the "H" this season.

Good Luck Everyone.

Comment

Any word yet?

Comment

Nothing yet.

Comment

Waiting to find out. Got 120 acres that my friend has been begging me to kill the alfalfa thieves......

Comment

Kansas

Ive been putting in for pref points for three years, so Im a shoe in for a tag. Leaving right after the kids get done trick or treating and staying for two weeks or until the big one hits the ground. Also, hunting close enough to Nebraska that an early tag punch could put me across the state line.

Comment

pulled my $$$ out to allocate somewhere else. but good thing for me my unit always has extra tags.

Comment

Just checked!!! "No Data" is still popping up.
                  I gotta believe they are doing the draw as I type this on TBH!!!

Comment

Let the GAMES begin!!!

BOO-YAH!!!! Everyone that put in for non-resident archery got drawn per the Witchita Eagle Newspaper!!! (Google Rocks......and my buddy that just called me from Witchita about 360 acres for sale! Oh, it's 78 degrees there also.)
                    Quick Facts:
                    16,268 non-resident applications this year (14,624 last year)
                    10,000 first time applicants
                    20,000 non resident permits were offered this year
                    4,600 permits left over on first come basis starting in about 2 weeks!
                    All units have left over tags....some lots more than others!!!
                    Archery Dates: September 21 - December 31st (gun season Dec. 2 - 13th)

Comment

Congrats Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by jdafonte2000 View Post
                        Congrats Oscar.
                        Thanks John Paul after the luck I have been having with draws I needed a breath of fresh air on a Tuesday morning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Thanks John Paul after the luck I have been having with draws I needed a breath of fresh air on a Tuesday morning!!!
                          Glad you got draw. I was a no go for NM Elk. This was my first year to put in for a draw hunt so I wasnt expecting much. Theres always next year.

I know Kan is on my list of states to hunt.

Comment

Sweet. Sound like I need to find $325 for "marketing reasons."

Scott (Dreamer 1), if you come to town...I want to take you to lunch!!

Shoot...any TBH'er for that matter. Let me know if you are coming anywhere near Kansas City.

Comment

Oscar...... you aint try-un to trick me are ya?? I checked the sight and No Data yet?

I had heard they added more permits and predicted all would get one, so all I have to say is..... Watch out "Wide Clyde"!!! Oh ya, Wide Clyde is the name of the one I missed last year. I figure he is well over 20 inside, and the way his G1's and 2's kinda lay out he looks real wide!!!

Good luck to all that hunt Kansas as well as every other state in this great country we have!!!

Comment

It's on!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X