Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Sam’s vs Costco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer Sam’s over Costco.

Comment

I have both..... prefer Sam's overall because the pricing is better on the same items. Costco does seem to have nicer, maybe more higher end items.

Comment

Costco hands down. I regret all the years I wasted with Sams, which is basically a Walmart.

Comment

We only have a Sam’s here in Casper but when we lived in Austin we were Costco members.
          Don’t know if it has changed but at the time, Costco seemed like it was geared much more to the individual in terms of quantities they made you purchase. I am talking about food. For example, you could buy one bottle of mustard whereas Sam’s made you buy two in larger sizes.
          I liked Costco better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had both & definitely prefer Costco. The Kirkland brand seems far superior to the Members Mark brands in the items we buy. The meat department is also top notch.

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
              Costco hands down. I regret all the years I wasted with Sams, which is basically a Walmart.

This.

SAMs = Walmart that you pay to go to. There is no comparison between their meat and seafood. Costco destroys Sam’s here.

The stores are just overall nice, cleaner and appears to have higher quality stuff all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Costco whenever we venture to the big city a few times a year, the only thing is it feels like I’m actually in India

Comment

Excellent feedback. Thank you

Comment

I think Costco has better quality stuff and the stores seam cleaner. Plus they are building a new one in Tomball.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                      This, because I refuse to go into a Walmart and Sams is basically a more disorganized Wal Mart.

Comment

Costco will literally take anything back, no questions asked

Comment

Costco is Sams for people that can't fight... kinda like Dennys and Waffle House

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                            Costco is Sams for people that can't fight... kinda like Dennys and Waffle House
                            Holy cow this was hilarious, and spit on. My family does not go to Walmart without me. I feel like the parking lot is the preview for the main attraction waiting inside.

Comment

I think Costco has waaaaaaay better meat

Comment

Been to both but for my family we chose Costco. Much fresher produce, deals for travel, and overall much cleaner stores as a whole

Comment

Working...
                                X