Alien Life Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I'm not missing your point. It's just crystal clear from the Bible that there are many other forms if life, all created by God. In his Image, I doubt it.
    Okay. I believe that you have a personal relationship with God. I believe you!

This is my understanding of what the Bible teaches: There was a day when the Trinity(God) said, "We must share this glorious existence that We have. We can't keep this to ourselves. We must share this joy-filled, adventure-filled, abundant life with someone. So this is what we will do: We will create a family, in our image, with whom we can share this life. But in order to create free-willed creatures in our image, we must eliminate the possibility of relational betrayal (Sin). The only way to do that is by becoming one of the created creatures right along with them, sharing with them the life that we are giving them and experiencing the same things they experience. This way, they will know that they can trust us....."

If God has created any other "aliens" on other planets in the universe, he would have to deal with the issue of Sin in the same way as he has done so on this planet. But there is only one, only-begotten Son of God and he is Human.

That is why I believe what I do.

Comment

How did Noah build the ark? How did he gather two of every animal and get them to, and on, the ark?
      Some things are better left to "God provided a way" and "He understands and knows why."
      Think and wonder all you want, but in the end, understand that you will never really know until He lets you know.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Comment

We Humans are not getting off of this planet; not in any meaningful way. We are not going to colonize some other planet. We do not have the time, technology, money or resources. We will destroy this planet and each other before we ever figure out how to leave here. Our space movies make it seem like space travel would be so easy. But even Bill Nye the Science Guy has expressed the absurdity of the idea of our colonizing Mars. It is not going to happen!

The same issues would be encountered by any other "aliens" in other parts of the universe. We aren't going to get to them. And they aren't going to get to us.
        That is what I believe. And, so far, what I believe is correct. Otherwise, show us an alien.

Comment

If there are aliens with advanced enough technology to visit Earth, how have none of them managed to land without crashing? And if they have landed without crashing, how do they know to avoid regular civilians? Do they have an intrinsic knowledge of human government so they know to only contact government officials? And if aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years, and early civilizations had enough exposure to create folk-tales and art, how has nobody in modern times managed to capture a video with a modern cell phone in good quality? Or managed to catch a high-quality video with the thousands of 24/7 recording cameras across the world?

If there are civilizations with advanced enough technology to visit Earth, why would they even bother communicating with us? Is there a valuable resource that only exists on Earth? If so, why wouldn't they just take it by force with their technology thousands of years more advanced than ours?

For those that think aliens are angels/demons/other intelligent creation by God, what makes you think they would even exist in the same physical universe that we do? Is there a planet solely populated by angels or other intelligent beings created by God that come to visit us in secret? Would we be able to theoretically travel to this planet since we can escape Earth's gravity???

Comment

Originally posted by TXfisher37 View Post
            If there are aliens with advanced enough technology to visit Earth, how have none of them managed to land without crashing? And if they have landed without crashing, how do they know to avoid regular civilians? Do they have an intrinsic knowledge of human government so they know to only contact government officials? And if aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years, and early civilizations had enough exposure to create folk-tales and art, how has nobody in modern times managed to capture a video with a modern cell phone in good quality? Or managed to catch a high-quality video with the thousands of 24/7 recording cameras across the world?

If there are civilizations with advanced enough technology to visit Earth, why would they even bother communicating with us? Is there a valuable resource that only exists on Earth? If so, why wouldn't they just take it by force with their technology thousands of years more advanced than ours?

For those that think aliens are angels/demons/other intelligent creation by God, what makes you think they would even exist in the same physical universe that we do? Is there a planet solely populated by angels or other intelligent beings created by God that come to visit us in secret? Would we be able to theoretically travel to this planet since we can escape Earth's gravity???
            Great points

Comment

So now you are telling us we were visited by two other life forms . How old is a very young angel? Was he/she born?

God created thousands of other life forms right here on Earth besides humans. Why would you think he wouldn't create life forms else where?

God created Man in his own image. In my opinion, he created many other living things in other images.
              You're free to believe this but it's 100% just your own personal wild guess belief based on zero proof. And that's ok.

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
              We Humans are not getting off of this planet; not in any meaningful way. We are not going to colonize some other planet. We do not have the time, technology, money or resources. We will destroy this planet and each other before we ever figure out how to leave here. Our space movies make it seem like space travel would be so easy. But even Bill Nye the Science Guy has expressed the absurdity of the idea of our colonizing Mars. It is not going to happen!

The same issues would be encountered by any other "aliens" in other parts of the universe. We aren't going to get to them. And they aren't going to get to us.
              That is what I believe. And, so far, what I believe is correct. Otherwise, show us an alien.
              I've said this for decades now. People watch Star Trek etc and let some of those sci-fi thoughts get stuck in their head. Humans will never travel the speed of light, not even remotely close to it. Even if some genius were to come up with a theoretical way to do it then it would take countless generations to even have a slight chance to do it..once.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                ...then it would take countless generations to even have a slight chance to do it..once.
                You are absolutely correct. And it is a huge understatement.
                Talk about needing faith to believe something!

Comment

Well Tim, I have seen horses, dogs, deer, worms, bugs, etc. All life forms. Not my opinion. They actually exist.

It's almost like yall think I'm saying humans exist elsewhere. I doubt they do. Other life? Yes
                  Last edited by GarGuy; 06-10-2023, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Well Tim, I have seen horses, dogs, deer, worms, bugs, etc. All life forms. Not my opinion. They actually exist.
                    I thought we were talking about "alien life forms" in the common sense of the phrase.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                      I thought we were talking about "alien life forms" in the common sense of the phrase.

I replied to Tim and what he quoted bold

Comment

Alien simply means not from here. In your life story about the two angels... where did they come from? Who made them?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Ever wonder what was in those envelopes handed out at George H’s funeral?
                          The former CIA director
                          Probably copies of Barack Hussein Obama's real birth certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

Yes sir, but it seems some think that you can?t believe in God if you believe thst
                            Yes - and it is ironic, Jesus of Nazareth - the son of God, could walk on water, make the blind see, heal the sick and turning water into wine etc. Each as written, are believed, yet knowing we are just one planet with life, with no word written about anything but earth and Man's history here. Accepting things beyond our capacity and religious doctrines, is not lining up, with some of the doctrine as written - and believing in things - beyond our reasoning.

It's interesting to see indigenous people, before earth was modernized and globalized, depicting art with life forms within the art, that portrayed flight and beings, well before anything could fly with humans, yet images have been drawn, painted and carved hundreds to thousands of years ago, depicting things, they could not understand then.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post

Yes - and it is ironic, Jesus of Nazareth - the son of God, could walk on water, make the blind see, heal the sick and turning water into wine etc. Each as written, are believed, yet knowing we are just one planet with life, with no word written about anything but earth and Man's history here. Accepting things beyond our capacity and religious doctrines, is not lining up, with some of the doctrine as written - and believing in things - beyond our reasoning.

It's interesting to see indigenous people, before earth was modernized and globalized, depicting art with life forms within the art, that portrayed flight and beings, well before anything could fly with humans, yet images have been drawn, painted and carved hundreds to thousands of years ago, depicting things, they could not understand then.
                              My biggest issue on this topic is I want there to be other forms of life, so I see so much information through rose colored glasses. If I can ignore that, it's absolutely fascinating what other cultures have done in terms of artistry, and what they have documented, most often in stone. Graham Hancock's "Ancient Apocalypse" is a great show. Then there are findings in California, along the coast, showing evidence of humans hunting either mammoths or mastodons, dating back 100,000 years, right at the time the last ice age started (Due to a suspected meteor strike).

There is so much history we don't know about. And the best part is, so much of it confirms what is written in the Bible.

Comment

I hear that there were in fact pictures. Has anyone seen them? I know several people were waiting for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X