No announcement yet.

Alien Life Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space is really really big, it would be a shame if we were the only ones in it.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
      Space is really really big, it would be a shame if we were the only ones in it.
      Space is really really big, it would be egotistical to think we are the only ones in it.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
        I can't speak intelligently about any of those listed topics, as I have no knowledge of them. I will say this again:
        The only life that God has is the life that he has with HUMANS. Said another way: God does not want to be himself without us humans. Furthermore, God became a human in the person of Jesus of Nazareth and has promised to be such everlastingly. That is the Gospel.
        Chase the shiny toys if one wants to. But there is nothing more interesting in the universe than the above.
        I don’t believe the existence of aliens contradicts or undermines the existence of God. On the contrary, aliens, and human DNA in particular, are strong evidence that God exists.

Comment

I can't start on the alien research until I finish my research on this other phenomenon...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ljOcl39PQ&ab_channel=NBC15"]The original Crichton Leprechaun news story from LOCAL 15 News, WPMI - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
            Love this topic and entertaining the idea of it all even though I'm a skeptic. The ultra-terrestrial / breakaway civilization theory is pretty interesting to me
            Are you referring to this Breakaway Civilization?

Comment

Is it possible that these "aliens and ufos" aren't from another planet, but humans from the future that come back in time. They really don't want to mess with the past or they might cease to exist. Yeah, I think I saw that in a movie or something. That's all I got.

Comment

4 pages on aliens. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
                  Space is really really big, it would be egotistical to think we are the only ones in it.
                  Egotistical is when one thinks they know more than God or doesn't need God.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    How old is Earth?
                    More than 60 years old because it was here when I got here. My grandfather never said anything about seeing it's creation so I assume it was here when he got here too, which puts it somewhere over 100 years old. Beyong that, I gotta believe the bible says around 6000 years by my best interpretation. I chalk this one up to another that falls into the category of "His understanding is more than sufficient for me".

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      I can't start on the alien research until I finish my research on this other phenomenon...

The original Crichton Leprechaun news story from LOCAL 15 News, WPMI - YouTube
                      I might would assist that man with a back hoe to find the treasure. That facial sketch and flute is hard to argue about, quite compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                        4 pages on aliens. Nice.
                        And not a single, actual picture of one...

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                          More than 60 years old because it was here when I got here. My grandfather never said anything about seeing it's creation so I assume it was here when he got here too, which puts it somewhere over 100 years old. Beyong that, I gotta believe the bible says around 6000 years by my best interpretation. I chalk this one up to another that falls into the category of "His understanding is more than sufficient for me".

There are civilizations in Texas twice that old, that is if we are to believe in carbon dating( which I don’t believe is accurate)

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Makes me wonder if this isn't just some type of diversion to get peoples' attention off of other issues plaguing D C right now.

Although, I have been somewhat following this announcement and a few other UFO investigations recently. It definitely appears the govt has quiet a few black projects.

Some of it is very interesting.
                            BB - on the mark Bro!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              There are civilizations in Texas twice that old, that is if we are to believe in carbon dating( which I don’t believe is accurate)
                              Scientist don't even believe it's accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

The original Crichton Leprechaun news story from LOCAL 15 News, WPMI - YouTube
                                Leprechaun flute passed down from his great, great grandfather "who was Irish"

Comment

Working...
                                X