X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Doctors, Diagnose My Issue

I know several here are”lawyers”
    So how about doctors???
    I got called into work last Wednesday night. Got off Thursday morning and did not sleep well at all. Went back to work Thursday night. Did not sleep hardly at all or at least it felt like it. Was supposed to went back in Friday night but I was running fever and had the body aches so I stayed home and was in bed by 9pm. Saturday morning I get up feeling better and go into town and eat breakfast. Later on, that breakfast taco set like a rock in my gut. Other than a handful of fruit, that’s all I had to eat that day. Had zero appetite. Yesterday, I go get another breakfast taco. Same thing except later that day I forced myself to eat a half of a peanut butter sandwich. Later that night I had enough of an appetite to eat some spaghetti. I’m still running fever off and on. I woke up last night about to freeze to death so I know I was running fever again. Since Friday, I’ve been drinking lots of water and Gatorade but my urine still shows I’m bad dehydrated. This morning I fried up 3 eggs and it was all I could do to finish them. I normally fry up 4. Haven’t had body aches since Friday night and haven’t felt bad since but I have zero energy. I plan on going to my doctor tomorrow or Wednesday.
    Anyone here have an idea what’s going on?
    I got so much to do on my place and just don’t have the energy or the want to. I go back to work Thursday morning and if I can’t shake this off, don’t think I can pull a 12 hour shift.

Sounds like you may have the China Flu

Comment

I’d prescribe some ivermectin for you.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
        Sounds like you may have the China Flu
        I’ve never had it but every body that I know that has, had a cough or congestion. Which I have neither.
        Been cooped up in the house with the wife and she’s fine.

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        Took me a dose of it about 2 weeks ago.

Comment

You may have diverticulitis

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            I just remembered that I have a tube of apple flavored paste. I woke up with a sore throat stopped up head yesterday. I felt pretty poor yesterday. No energy. I feel better today but not right. I just put a bit of Ivermectin under my tongue. I’ll let you know the results later.

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                You may have diverticulitis
                I have diverticulitis. If you’re having a diverticulitis flair up you may have some pain in the lower left side of your gut. Generally loss of appetite is not an issue for me. It’s the inability to get rid of the food I eat that is the issue. I generally do t feel much pain but some folks with diverticulosis or litus have a great deal of stomach or gut pain. IF that’s what you have, and it does not really sound like it to me (I’m not a Dr. And do not play one one TV) if you are running a fever you need to go to the er. Managed diverticulitis is a hassle, out of control diverticulitis can kill you.

Comment

Sounds like you know this already but it’s serious enough to warrant a trip to the doctor to get it checked out.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                    I have diverticulitis. If you’re having a diverticulitis flair up you may have some pain in the lower left side of your gut. Generally loss of appetite is not an issue for me. It’s the inability to get rid of the food I eat that is the issue. I generally do t feel much pain but some folks with diverticulosis or litus have a great deal of stomach or gut pain. IF that’s what you have, and it does not really sound like it to me (I’m not a Dr. And do not play one one TV) if you are running a fever you need to go to the er. Managed diverticulitis is a hassle, out of control diverticulitis can kill you.
                    Often times there is no associated stomach pain. With a fever it sounds like an infection, but along with loss of appetite that is common in d cases I'm sticking with d diagnosis. I'm not a doctor but I play one on tv. Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                      Now that you mention that, not sure what day it was, maybe Thursday or Friday, I noticed a pain, well actually just felt sore depending on how I moved, just below and left of my bellybutton.
                      Gonna have to look that up since I don’t even know what that is.

Comment

Your probably not fishing enough.

I don’t have any medical advice.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                          Now that you mention that, not sure what day it was, maybe Thursday or Friday, I noticed a pain, well actually just felt sore depending on how I moved, just below and left of my bellybutton.
                          Gonna have to look that up since I don’t even know what that is.
                          I'm guessing diverticulitis also with pain in that area. I thought I had a hernia my first bad flareup. A good colonoscopy will let you know.

Comment

Sounds like you need to pour yourself a tall glass of “ManUp.”

JK. I hope you get better. Sounds like Covid or diverticulitis.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Sounds like Covid or diverticulitis.
                              Well after looking it up, I don’t think it’s either. Never lost taste or smell and the abominable pain was short and minimal. Of all the symptoms, I just have the on and off fever.

Comment

Working...
                              X