No announcement yet.

TBH Doctors, Diagnose My Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felt pretty good when I got home. Probably was because I was back hydrated.
    This morning though, totally different story. Feel like crap. I am supposed to go back on shift in the morning but believe I will lay out a few more days if not the whole 7 day shift.
    I am tired of being tired!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      Well I just got home. They hooked me up to a IV to help with dehydration then 2 bags of a IV antibiotics. They ended up taking more blood and finally get the CT scan done. Then, after a while, they came in and took a chest X-ray. Then doctor came in and told me what I have. I found it hard to believe.
      Anyways, y’all were all wrong!!!
      Said I have pneumonia. The CT scan came back good, no problems in the ole gut. Said it showed in the chest X-ray. Hopefully this medication will get me back on track.
      Real Doctors : 1
      TBH Doctors : 0

Comment

Felt pretty good when I got home. Probably was because I was back hydrated.
        This morning though, totally different story. Feel like crap. I am supposed to go back on shift in the morning but believe I will lay out a few more days if not the whole 7 day shift.
        I am tired of being tired!!
        Considering what happened at the Plant you work at today, it may have been a blessing in disguise for you not to be there!

Comment

Ringworm. You gotta get on that ringworm quick. Sounds like you let it get away from ya. You gotta get on that ringworm.

Comment

Anyways, y’all were all wrong!!!
            Made me think about the movie Doc. Hollywood, where he wanted to do open heart surgery on the kid that had gotten into his dad’s chewing tobacco.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
              Made me think about the movie Doc. Hollywood, where he wanted to do open heart surgery on the kid that had gotten into his dad’s chewing tobacco.

Hah! That was a great movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Take a smidge of Celtic salt before you drink your water and you will hydrate your self almost immediately. It is very high in minerals especially magnesium which is what your cells need to let the water in.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                  Take a smidge of Celtic salt before you drink your water and you will hydrate your self almost immediately. It is very high in minerals especially magnesium which is what your cells need to let the water in.

I’ve never heard of Celtic salt. What, exactly, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                    I’ve never heard of Celtic salt. What, exactly, is it?

Salt from Boston Garden. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      Salt from Boston Garden. Duh.

((chuckling. I think.))

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                        Wife picked me some stuff called Liquid IV. Packets that you mix into a bottle of water. So far, it’s keeping me hydrated.
                        I did a 180 compared to yesterday. Feel pretty good today.

Comment

Working...
                        X