No announcement yet.

TBH Doctors, Diagnose My Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the clinic now. Guess we’ll see what kind of country doctors y’all are.
    Yesterday I fried up 3 eggs for breakfast. It was all I could do to finish it. Then we went over to the kids house and I grilled up some steaks. While cooking I drank one beer. About 10 minutes after drinking it, I threw it back up. Never ate any steak and forced myself to eat a baked potato. That was all I had to eat that day.

Comment

If your drinking plenty of fluid and still have strong urine it could be many things but would need more information to form opinion.

Comment

I'm not a doc, but when you are not feeling well and have stomach issues, you should avoid high acid and high spice foods like spaghetti, tacos, and fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          I'm not a doc, but when you are not feeling well and have stomach issues, you should avoid high acid and high spice foods like spaghetti, tacos, and fruit.
          Not really worried about that. Hell I don’t want to eat anything. My appetite is at a -35 right now. The spaghetti I ate the other day had no sauce. Straight up noodles and ground cooked hamburger meat.
          Alrighty, left the clinic and they sent me straight to the ER. Wants me to get a CT scan of my abdomen. She’s thinking it could be diverticulitis and depending on the severity, they give me some oral antibiotics and send me on my way or have surgery. Of course, the ER wants to do all the blood work first then do the scan.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            You may have diverticulitis
            For the win...maybe

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
              Not really worried about that. Hell I don’t want to eat anything. My appetite is at a -35 right now. The spaghetti I ate the other day had no sauce. Straight up noodles and ground cooked hamburger meat.
              Alrighty, left the clinic and they sent me straight to the ER. Wants me to get a CT scan of my abdomen. She’s thinking it could be diverticulitis and depending on the severity, they give me some oral antibiotics and send me on my way or have surgery. Of course, the ER wants to do all the blood work first then do the scan.

Hopefully just irritated diverticulitis and not a colon perforation due to diverticulitis...

Comment

I can assure you that after all I've been through the past 8 months, the bloodwork is the best thing you will do. They can tell a lot about all of your inner workings through what your blood shows. Liver function, kidney function, gall bladder function, possible infection from your white blood cell count, clotting from your platlet count, and the list goes on. Its easier looking there first rather than doing 'exploratory' surgery to look around. I just hope that you are at a reputable hospital that will find the problem.

Comment

I guess It’s a good thing you didn’t listen to me, although I stand behind what I said about the healing powers of an ice cold Dr Pepper float.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well I just got home. They hooked me up to a IV to help with dehydration then 2 bags of a IV antibiotics. They ended up taking more blood and finally get the CT scan done. Then, after a while, they came in and took a chest X-ray. Then doctor came in and told me what I have. I found it hard to believe.
                    Anyways, y’all were all wrong!!!
                    Said I have pneumonia. The CT scan came back good, no problems in the ole gut. Said it showed in the chest X-ray. Hopefully this medication will get me back on track.

Comment

Glad they got it

Comment

I had pneumonia several years ago. I was about 48 yrs old. Working several night shifts with very little rest during the day. Then tried to go deer hunting after getting off work. It finally caught up with me. Ended up in the hospital with extreme dehydration too. Probably the worst I’ve ever felt in my life. Getting enough rest is extremely important. Hope all is well now for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          Gonnorrhea for sure
                          I was gonna say sounds like classical case of Lacka Nookie syndrome.

Comment

Didn't see that one coming. Glad you got it checked out and dignosed by a doctor.

Comment

definitely an ingrown toenail.

Comment

Well I just got home. They hooked me up to a IV to help with dehydration then 2 bags of a IV antibiotics. They ended up taking more blood and finally get the CT scan done. Then, after a while, they came in and took a chest X-ray. Then doctor came in and told me what I have. I found it hard to believe.
                                Anyways, y’all were all wrong!!!
                                Said I have pneumonia. The CT scan came back good, no problems in the ole gut. Said it showed in the chest X-ray. Hopefully this medication will get me back on track.
                                Glad you got it figured out. For a minute, I thought you might be pregnant.

Comment

Working...
                                X