2nd Annual East Texas Meet And Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Heck I stopped at 2 bags because I felt bad hoping to make it again this year! That was a wonderful time!
    Never be ashamed at my place Shane. Hope to see ya again brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      Oh we’ll have a table set up for us “ Cultured” members Shawn. You and Dean can sit with me and Glynda and the Margarita Machine.👍👍
      You have margaritas there…that come out of a machine??

Comment

I have it on my calendar and plan to be there. PLEASE don't make me a name tag in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
          You have margaritas there…that come out of a machine??
          I can if needed. All I need is someone that has a reputation for making the best Margaritas in the state. Hmmmm…I wonder how I could find that person.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            I have it on my calendar and plan to be there. PLEASE don't make me a name tag in advance!
            That’s great to hear Randy. We can do autographed pictures with you and the famous Burnadell Turkey that hangs here. As far as the name tags are concerned, none are required. We just write your name on your forehead when you walk in.👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Glad you’ve made this verbal, binding, sworn oath to make it. Look forward to seeing you. How much are those turkey pics?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Glad you’ve made this verbal, binding, sworn oath to make it. Look forward to seeing you. How much are those turkey pics?
                I’m thinking somewhere along the line of $10 if it’s just a member with the turkey. With member/turkey/ Randy himself and autographed…..$100 with house getting 90%. It took a lot to acquire that turkey.🤣🤣

Comment

How have I missed this thread?!
                  I certainly would love to meet Mr David....the rest of you, meh. [emoji4]
                  I'll start working on getting the day off. Prayers would help as getting a day off where I work is difficult.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                    How have I missed this thread?!
                    I certainly would love to meet Mr David....the rest of you, meh. [emoji4]
                    I'll start working on getting the day off. Prayers would help as getting a day off where I work is difficult.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                    Just tell em to shove it and you and your bride come on down. They’ll take you back when you return on Monday………..I think !!!

Comment

So what’s the closet hotel to your restaurant?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                        There’s several in Livingston about 7-8 miles away. LaQuinta is one. North Shore marina in Onalaska has cabins for rent on the water as well.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                          Now that Curt’s buying the drinks we may need to reserve a few hotels.

Comment

New schedule rotation was confirmed today. AS OF RIGHT NOW, I am off for the shenanigans. Mrs. Phillips to be and I will be there unless there is some unforeseen schedule change.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                              New schedule rotation was confirmed today. AS OF RIGHT NOW, I am off for the shenanigans. Mrs. Phillips to be and I will be there unless there is some unforeseen schedule change.
                              That’s awesome news. Gonna be a great day.👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                                Atta boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X