No announcement yet.

2nd Annual East Texas Meet And Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Terry, just now seeing this. If you are short on anything give me a call so I can contribute. Great job from a great guy.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Terry,Not sure how I missed this is there still room for a donation if so tell me what to do to make it happen.

Comment

Donations for the gun are complete. I will list all donors tomorrow. Thanks to everyone.

Comment

I would personally like to thank all of our donors for opening their hearts and wallets to cover the full cost of the rifle. This community continues to prove that TBH is not a club, or website forum, it’s a brotherhood that takes care of its own when the opportunity or need presents its self. Without you guys this forum wouldn’t be the same. Thank you so much.

SaltwaterSlick
          GarGuy
          Perot
          Hoggslayer
          Chew
          AntlerCollector
          Anonymous- $200. Thank you very much sir
          Twist
          Drycreek3189
          Land Rover
          Jooger17
          ElfEyes
          HuntingArcher
          Tx Outlaw
          Snowflakekilla
          And myself

If I have over looked anyone please let me know.

Comment

Man this is awesome to see. I was out all week in Chicago on a business trip. Wasn't on TBH all week. Great to see the support here.

Comment

Even though he and Jenny will not be able to attend, Curt Joslin has committed to supplying all of the cold beer for the event. The beer will be on ice waiting for the attendees to show up and help themselves. If you have any special requests for imported, special blends, maybe home brewed or anything else that might complicate matters and punish him for not being here, feel free to send him a PM. Plus don’t forget to tell him how much you plan on drinking.Thanks Curt.
              Last edited by Gumbo Man; 04-01-2023, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Wow, awesome gesture!

Comment

Nice offer Curt.

Comment

Curt is a good guy for sure

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      Curt is a good guy for sure
                      Yea yea yea. Y’all say that but, I don’t drink beer.😩😩

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        Yea yea yea. Y’all say that but, I don’t drink beer.[emoji30][emoji30]

I’m not much of a beer drinker so Curt can just pick up my bar tab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man this thread is awesome. Be sure and save the crawdad heads for pat. Those are his favorite!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                            I’m not much of a beer drinker so Curt can just pick up my bar tab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Oh we’ll have a table set up for us “ Cultured” members Shawn. You and Dean can sit with me and Glynda and the Margarita Machine.👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              Man this thread is awesome. Be sure and save the crawdad heads for pat. Those are his favorite!
                              He seems to be rather partial to any part of the crawfish if your pickin up on what I’m laying down !!!

Comment

Heck I stopped at 2 bags because I felt bad hoping to make it again this year! That was a wonderful time!

Comment

Working...
                                X