Houston Texans 2023 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post

I wasn't excited about him in the draft process but I was wrong. I never watched much OSU football. He seems like a really good kid and looks to have what it takes to be very good in the NFL. I definitely think he was the right pick.
    CJ set a record today...first QB in NFL history with 900 + yds, 4 TDs, 0 INTs in his first 3 games......and this is behind a LOS missing 4 starters...including both tackles

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

CJ set a record today...first QB in NFL history with 900 + yds, 4 TDs, 0 INTs in his first 3 games......and this is behind a LOS missing 4 starters...including both tackles
      Yep. Really impressive.

Comment

MacDaddy you called it! CJ was the best QB in the draft, still early but it’s looking good.

Comment

Definite progress, they looked good in all phases. Ryans has them headed in the right direction.

Comment

Pretty interesting. For now he's a hair ahead of Robinson and has highest odds for OROY. Even Tank Dell has higher odds than Bryce Young.

Comment

Haven’t been following the NFL for quite some time for various reasons. It’s refreshing to see a coach like DeMeco running the team. Hopefully, his example is followed by the team and we have a football team worthy of rooting for in Houston again.

Comment

Great win by Houston today. They put a pretty good thumping on Pittsburg and did a great job with slowing down their pass rush. Slowik did a good job game planning to protect CJ with a bunch of second and 3rd string offensive lineman. I'm impressed that Stroud has gone 4 games as a rookie without an interception.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  Great win by Houston today. They put a pretty good thumping on Pittsburg and did a great job with slowing down their pass rush. Slowik did a good job game planning to protect CJ with a bunch of second and 3rd string offensive lineman. I'm impressed that Stroud has gone 4 games as a rookie without an interception.
                  It was a really good win & they are progressing faster than I expected. They are heading in the right direction for sure.

Comment

Any of you looking for tickets for tomorrow’s game? I have 4 in section 129 with a yellow lot pass a 4 champions club passes. $800
                    You would have to pick up the passes in person. Tickets and parking pass could be transferred through Ticketmaster.

Comment

They are a lot more fun to watch this year. If the defense would have held up against Atlanta, they would be 4-2. I think they have surprised a lot of people.

Comment

CJ has been on fire and the Texans are looking legit.

Comment

I had pretty much quit watching nfl football, but had to see what all the hype on CJ was.
                          I have watched the last 2 games. He’s fun to watch, and seems like a good young man too

Comment

I was at a relatives last Sunday and the Texans game was on. I watched it and loved it. This week, I was wanting to know if that was a fluke so I watched again.. heck I might be a Texan fan.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              I was at a relatives last Sunday and the Texans game was on. I watched it and loved it. This week, I was wanting to know if that was a fluke so I watched again.. heck I might be a Texan fan.
                              It's a young team that's fun to watch again. I like the high character culture that Demeco Ryans is building. Demeco is a strong Christian and so is CJ Stroud.

Comment

CJ if he stays healthy is a lock for OROY, and is now in the MVP talk if he can get this team to the playoffs...CJ is second in passing yards behind Sam Howell but CJ has played 1 less game...18 tds
                                2 things that have stood out to me under this new Texans team

1. Most rookie started games in the NFL...and its not even close
                                2. Texans are leading the league in 25 yd plays or longer...so they are pushing the ball downfield and not dumping it off

After 23 years of mediocre franchise we might be on to something......keep building through the draft

Comment

Working...
                                X