Houston Texans 2023 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post

I think they'll add some depth at WR in the later rounds and free agency. I could see them signing someone like Mike Evans or Tee Higgins. One of them along with Tank Dell and Nico would be dangerous. I think Hutchinson will turn out to be a solid depth piece. I don't see Metchie being a starter, maybe a backup slot guy.
    I think Metchie could be cut next year, they might give him one more year. I would love to see Mike Evans, Nico Collins and Tank Dell out there that would be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      George Fant is starting. They need to draft OL. Corner and safety on defense.
      Yep, definitely need some O line depth. Shoot, we still don't even know what a healthy O line looks like with the guys we have playing in their normal positions. I think Safety is one of the biggest needs in the early rounds. Jimmy Ward is getting old and can't stay healthy. Need a young guy next to Pitre. Stingley and Nelson are pretty dang good but some more depth would be nice at corner. Just don't know if that's worth an early pick. We don't have near the draft capital this year. A big nasty interior defensive lineman or another edge rusher to add to Greenard and Anderson would be nice. If Perryman leaves we also need some linebacker depth, though I see them addressing that in free agency. Definitely need to lock down Cashman on a longer deal.

Comment

Nice to be back in the playoffs. This Cleveland defense is tough, but I like our chances. I hope Tunsil isn't hurt too bad. He's the only thing standing between Myles Garrett and CJ.

Comment

Defense came to play today!

Comment

The Browns supposedly great defense is getting humbled….

Comment

I guess some are thinking of an all Texas superbowl

Comment

Solid beat down
                Attached Files

Comment

I would think that there was a lot of money lost with this score.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                      I would think that there was a lot of money lost with this score.
                      the odds makers got this one way wrong - congrats Texans!

Comment

⭐️
                        Attached Files

Comment

They were ready to play for sure. I hope them can keep this up going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            I would take that. I took the Texans to win the superbowl at +4000. Seemed like stupid good odds. Worth wasting $100 on.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              People actually think the cowboys will get to the superbowl?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

People actually think the cowboys will get to the superbowl?
                                Dude i have missed your humor. Glad to see you posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X