• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
    Come on Tennessee!!!!
    Well, Tennessee won & Houston is in.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post

Well, Tennessee won & Houston is in.
      Houston was in before Tennessee won, now they have home field and AFC South Champs SINCE Tennessee won

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post

Houston was in before Tennessee won, now they have home field and AFC South Champs SINCE Tennessee won
        Yep. Us beating the Colts secured a playoff spot as a wildcard. The Jags losing got us the division.

Comment

I did not like the Stroud pick last year but could not be more happy with how he has turned out. I hope he can stay out of the Houston Massage Parlors moving forward. I don't have any visions of Super Bowl wins this year but really happy with Ryans and the baseline crew we have so far. Great season with some great experience gained.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post

Yep, he's special. Hope he can have a long healthy career.

Comment

Now that they have a quarterback , what position do you want to see them draft?

Comment

Always OL and DL

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                    I think D line and Safety could be the first two picks... maybe a stud linebacker. O line depth is always a need.

Comment

I think they need a receiver and running back

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                        Receiver for sure, no depth at all at the position, if not in the draft maybe a big time free agent

Comment

I agree with lack of depth in all positions. I'm not opposed to a QB in the late rounds. They have no back up there.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post

Receiver for sure, no depth at all at the position, if not in the draft maybe a big time free agent
                            I think they'll add some depth at WR in the later rounds and free agency. I could see them signing someone like Mike Evans or Tee Higgins. One of them along with Tank Dell and Nico would be dangerous. I think Hutchinson will turn out to be a solid depth piece. I don't see Metchie being a starter, maybe a backup slot guy.

Comment

Metcalf

Comment

George Fant is starting. They need to draft OL. Corner and safety on defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X