Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuckers time is coming

Comment

Hopefully that time is before this series is over. Sure be nice to get a hit or two out of that 6 hole

Comment

Geez, Tucker is a top 5 mvp candidate this year, you don’t give up on him now

Comment

Tucker with a single! I aint giving up on him, seemed like he needed a minute on the bench

Comment

Butter fingers on that double play......lol!!!

Comment

Dusty’d. Should have been Brantley for Chas

Comment

Brantley and Diaz on the bench.....

Comment

I've been listening on the radio and just got a t.v. They showed a clip of JV being upset in the dugout after the Garcia home run. Smoltz intimated that Verlander was upset with Maldonado for the pitch selection. Thoughts? If JV ddin't want to throw the pitch, he shoulda shook off. True?

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    I've been listening on the radio and just got a t.v. They showed a clip of JV being upset in the dugout after the Garcia home run. Smoltz intimated that Verlander was upset with Maldonado for the pitch selection. Thoughts? If JV ddin't want to throw the pitch, he shoulda shook off. True?
                    Fake news. Don’t overthink it

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Brantley and Diaz on the bench.....
                      dusty pulls some bonehead moves!

Comment

Dusty was right..... he showed up JV.....I dont care they plunked him

Comment

The rest of this series will get WILD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            Dusty was right..... he showed up JV.....I dont care they plunked him
                            If Garcia is gonna be a hot dog, he best be prepared to pay the price. I like the dude because he's on our team. But i can certainly see where you would only like him if he'swearing your laundry.

Comment

Twist, your two boys, Diaz and Singleton!

Comment

How 'bout these managerial moves??!!! Diaz, single, Singleton walk... 'Tuve dinger!! 5-4 good guys top 9, no body out!! Dusty for manager of the year!!

Comment

Working...
                                X