X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winner

Comment

That was a good game for houston.

On another note did anyone else notice the blonde in the orange shirt behind home plate?????

Comment

Yes I did.............. Good win also

Comment

At the risk of jinxing us, the Astros are just a completely different team with Altuve and Alverez in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            That was a good game for houston.

On another note did anyone else notice the blonde in the orange shirt behind home plate?????
            I missed the game last night and had no plans to watch the highlights. Things change.

Comment

Quote from Dana Brown on Kyle Tucker?? Hope he has a sharp pencil!

“Let's say this. Kyle Tucker will be a Houston Astro for his career," Brown said. "I think he really wants to stay here. I think we'll get something done.”

Comment

King Tuck

Comment

Singleton batting 6th playing 1B!! If I never have to see the rubber banded beard and the buttons undone on Abreu again, Ill die a satisfied man.

Comment

My boy Diaz!

Comment

Every game that Yanier Diaz is in the lineup he makes Dusty Baker look more and more foolish. All he does is get hits and drive in runs.
                      That's his 9th HR as a catcher this year and 15th overall....and he maybe gets six at batsa week? Am I absolutely nuts? How is not in the lineup every. single. game. Lineup malfeasance.

He can catch twice a week, spell awful Jose Abreu twice a week, and DH once a week and play in 80% of the games. But somehow Dusty thinks he belongs in the doghouse.

Proceeds to hit a homerun today and throw out three baserunners. I'm sure he will be benched the next six games.
                      Last edited by GroceryGetter; 08-10-2023, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	areolas.png
Views:	200
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	26554439
                        Originally posted by MassMan View Post

I missed the game last night and had no plans to watch the highlights. Things change.

here we are

Comment

IV on the bump tonight with his personal catcher and CFer in the lineup. Hopefully he holds the Angels to two runs or less.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            IV on the bump tonight with his personal catcher and CFer in the lineup. Hopefully he holds the Angels to two runs or less.
                            Lol

Comment

Singleton!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	weed-mask.gif
Views:	131
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	26555436

Comment

Working...
                                X