I love that hit by pitch payback. Now let’s play ball

Comment

Takin' care of bidness!! Go Stros!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Takin' care of bidness!! Go Stros!
        Charlie, you jinxed it!

Comment

Rough finish to that game 3 versus the Rangers, but we take the series and we are gaining ground. Really concerned about our starting pitching though.

Comment

If you had to pick the one game in the series that Houston would lose it certainly wouldn't be the one with Framber taking the hill. What a weird start. 3.2 IP with 6 earned runs. All four wheels coming off in the 4th inning after no one on and 2 outs was perplexing to say the least.

Tip your hat to a Texas team that finally woke up offensively after you take 2 out of 3.

We shall see how the weekend series goes with TB coming to town. They have lost 8 of their last 10.

Six more days until the trade deadline. Interested to see who is pushed to the trading block.

Comment

Not really relative to the Astros performance, but I just found out that JP France is a big time bowhunter. Check out his IG account.

Comment

He has a pretty sweet pr0n stache too. Possibly better than Spencer Strider’s.

Gotta respect a guy that’ll rock a look like that.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                  Not really relative to the Astros performance, but I just found out that JP France is a big time bowhunter. Check out his IG account.
                  It may be the year of the bowhunting athlete. British Open champion Brian Harman is a big bowhunter.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                    Thanks for mentioning, I don't get on Instagram much, but I checked it out.

Comment

I hope Christian Javier visited a shaman or sacrificed a chicken because this team needs him to figure it out down the stretch. The way he ended his last start in Oakland was something to forget.
                      Not to mention he's going against the Cy Young favorite in Shane McClanahan tonight.

Comment

We just got Kendall Graveman from the Wsox but good Lord, we gave em Korey Lee! Overpaid imo. Graveman is signed thru next year. Neris, Maton, and Stanek are free agents after this year

Comment

We just got Graveman from Wsox for Kory Lee. Overpaid imo. He’s signed thru next year and Neris, Stanek, and Maton will be free agents

Comment

Diaz made Lee redundant and it helps that Graveman isn't s straight rental with several relievers due to become free agents.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              Diaz made Lee redundant and it helps that Graveman isn't s straight rental with several relievers due to become free agents.
                              Yep. I just figured Lee would be involved in something bigger

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post

Yep. I just figured Lee would be involved in something bigger
                                He looks like a backup catcher right now because he strikes out way too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X