Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dusty'd again...

Comment

Tucker should have been sat down after game 4, he has misplayed several balls and he looks like he couldnt give a rats ***....and you PH Singleton with Diaz and Chaz on the bench.....if this team doesnt get it done in game 7 it will be an all time choke job.....how can one team be so good for 7 years and lose this many games at home in the post season.....
      This has set up to be the Nationals WS all over again....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Tucker should have been sat down after game 4, he has misplayed several balls and he looks like he couldnt give a rats ***....and you PH Singleton with Diaz and Chaz on the bench.....if this team doesnt get it done in game 7 it will be an all time choke job.....how can one team be so good for 7 years and lose this many games at home in the post season.....
        This has set up to be the Nationals WS all over again....
        I said it then, Tucker needs a minute on the bench, MVP candidate or not. Hes not just in a slump, hes pouting on the field. I didnt mind the Singleton AB, it just didnt work. I hope Chas is in right field tonight but hell, I think Dusty in right may be a step up from last night.

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
          Dusty'd again...
          I concur!

Comment

it definitely feels like something is off with tucker, like one day we will about something crazy he was going through for these 3 weeks

Comment

Well, are we one game away from Dusty being gone, or moving to the World Series?

Comment

Dusty'd again...
                I didnt see, how many times did Dusty strike out with runners in scoring position?

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post

I didnt see, how many times did Dusty strike out with runners in scoring position?
                  I did see him pinch hit Singleton when we needed contact, I did see him bring in Montero which led to the game being put out of reach. Don't know if it would have made a difference last night, but Dusty got out managed last night. Eovaldi's pitch count was getting elevated quickly, our 2 guys struggling the most went to the plate in the same inning swinging at the 1st pitch for outs giving him a quick 3 and out. If they don't know the situation, you might want to remind them.

Comment

Astros have now lost 21 of their last 28 games at MMP…
                    that is unreal for a team in a game 7 ALCS

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                      Well, are we one game away from Dusty being gone, or moving to the World Series?

My opinion for what it’s worth, it depends on if El Reptil shows up or if the other version of Javier does.

If he comes out and goes 5 or more strong, I think the Astros win.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post

I did see him pinch hit Singleton when we needed contact, I did see him bring in Montero which led to the game being put out of reach. Don't know if it would have made a difference last night, but Dusty got out managed last night. Eovaldi's pitch count was getting elevated quickly, our 2 guys struggling the most went to the plate in the same inning swinging at the 1st pitch for outs giving him a quick 3 and out. If they don't know the situation, you might want to remind them.
                        Yup. My point...

Comment

Yup. My point...
                          Wonder why they havent called and offered you the job...

Comment

Nightmare start

Comment

Couldnt have started worse if they had tried ! Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post

Wonder why they havent called and offered you the job...
                                Oh stop being ridiculous. This entire thread is full of our bewilderment at many of Dusty's questionable moves over the year. Why is questioning him now a problem? You seem to be the expert here, though...

Comment

Working...
                                X