Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polaris Ranger or Can Am Defender or Kawasaki pro fxt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
    Thanks Dale. I love the new color this year as well. I also really like that they went with 30 inch tires and 2 inch forward a-arms for 2023 as standard.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great features for sure. Looks bad ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but is there a "best" dealer for Polaris? I'm looking to get another 570 full size soon. Anyone have experience with the dealership in Rocksprings?

Comment

Originally posted by tl7410 View Post
        I don't mean to hijack the thread, but is there a "best" dealer for Polaris? I'm looking to get another 570 full size soon. Anyone have experience with the dealership in Rocksprings?

Yes, Justin Spies at Lufkin POWERSPORTS.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
          Which do y’all recommend? About to pull the trigger on one.

I’d buy that 2023 ranger here in the classifieds. I’ve owned 2 and no complaints besides replacing a couple axles. They are beasts.

Comment

Polaris Ranger or Can Am Defender or Kawasaki pro fxt?

Dad has a defender hd8 and I bought a 22 Mule Pro FXT. The mule does everything I need a sxs to do and does it well!

Comment

Can Am for sure! We’ve had a few Polaris Rangers that we’ve had a lot of problems with.

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
                Dad has a defender hd8 and I bought a 22 Mule Pro FXT. The mule does everything I need a sxs to do and does it well!

I got the pro box roof as well. I love it

Comment

I REALLY like my FXT. When I was shopping it was gonna be between a Can-Am and Mule. Ranger was not in the mix. The Mule was quieter and had a shorter turning radius, and rode smoother. Those three things fit MY needs better than the Can-AM. It's no speed demon, but it can go faster than I ever want to go. The ONLY time it has been in the shop was because of something I did. Bought it new in Dec '18 and it's a 2019 model. I have since been in a few Can-Ams that are really nice (and quiet), but they just don't fit MY needs as well as the Mule. I get in some really tight places and the shorter wheelbase is NICE. If I had a need to go really fast, or had to drive in a lot of really soft, sloppy mud I'd go Can-Am. At my age though, I try to avoid mud if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    I REALLY like my FXT. When I was shopping it was gonna be between a Can-Am and Mule. Ranger was not in the mix. The Mule was quieter and had a shorter turning radius, and rode smoother. Those three things fit MY needs better than the Can-AM. It's no speed demon, but it can go faster than I ever want to go. The ONLY time it has been in the shop was because of something I did. Bought it new in Dec '18 and it's a 2019 model. I have since been in a few Can-Ams that are really nice (and quiet), but they just don't fit MY needs as well as the Mule. I get in some really tight places and the shorter wheelbase is NICE. If I had a need to go really fast, or had to drive in a lot of really soft, sloppy mud I'd go Can-Am. At my age though, I try to avoid mud if possible.
                    This sums me up also. Have a Mule pro Ranch. I have lots of woods to maneuver through at the house and needed the tighter turning. It goes plenty fast for my needs.

Comment

For the naysayers 270 hrs on this 2022 now with zero issue. We usually put 1000-2000hrs on them then upgrade or keep for hands to drive just depends. Gets used everyday.

Comment

On the FXT PRO, can you remove the front doors. I don't like'm or really need them. They are good for some folks, just not me. I am looking to buy one this year.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post

For the naysayers 270 hrs on this 2022 now with zero issue. We usually put 1000-2000hrs on them then upgrade or keep for hands to drive just depends. Gets used everyday.

I imagine most of the naysayers have a reason to bad mouth the rangers! glad yall have good luck with them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                            On the FXT PRO, can you remove the front doors. I don't like'm or really need them. They are good for some folks, just not me. I am looking to buy one this year.
                            Pretty sure you can take them off from what I remember. Think it's just 2 bolts. I really liked the doors on mine when I had it kept the mud out and kept stuff from falling out....like my boy! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              Pretty sure you can take them off from what I remember. Think it's just 2 bolts. I really liked the doors on mine when I had it kept the mud out and kept stuff from falling out....like my boy! Lol
                              for me it would be my 5 year old grand son. I'd just tell him to hold on... or he would be telling me that.... he likes to drive

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                I imagine most of the naysayers have a reason to bad mouth the rangers! glad yall have good luck with them though.
                                Oh no doubt and there is room for improvement always is.
                                Other than crappy wiring on some of the around 2010 models most the things I’ve seen rangers do others have same or similar issues. But who knows. I’d also be curious to know how much of the market each has out there to get a good comparison
                                Last edited by dclifton; 01-27-2023, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X