No announcement yet.

Damar Hamlin at game Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Chemtrails”, not contrails, are weather modification and are legit, and are not only occurring but have been happening in an official way since the ‘90s. I made a thread here going over the history, the how, and what is currently taking place.

This is the Rain Enhancement Summary page for the Weather Modification program administered by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Why post something from MARCA instead of an American sports site? Just kinda weird...
      Just an observation, i dont even know who this guy is as i dont follow grown men playing with a ball but i hope he is ok and makes a full recovery.

La mejor información deportiva en castellano actualizada minuto a minuto en noticias, vídeos, fotos, retransmisiones y resultados en directo.
      Last edited by jaime1982; 02-01-2023, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
        Why post something from MARCA instead of an American sports site? Just kinda weird...
        Just an observation, i dont even know who this guy is as i dont follow grown men playing with a ball but i hope he is ok and makes a full recovery.

https://marca.com/
        It's definitely odd that it is released on a random Spanish site. Wonder what the connection is?

I am still waiting on this interview to be posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
          because they are wrong LOL do you really believe the crap they are posting?? Oh I forgot - it is MR. CRYPTO

Once again - I am out - what a mess this place is
          So no, you can not name one

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post

https://marca.com/
            It has been posted on many news sources. Take your pick. Most Hamlin conspiracy theorists have moved onto the next conspiracy.

Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin posted his first public video on Instagram since his near-death on-field collapse. He suffered cardiac arrest during a Jan. 2 game against the Cincinnati Bengals a…

Comment

I was one questioning his appearance at the Bills game. I still don't believe it was him. However, he has finally given an interview with Michael Strahan.

Interesting responses around 1 minute and 4.30.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qoLYdZOLHY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qoLYdZOLHY[/ame]

My money is he won't play football ever again. I sincerely hope he fully recovers. God certainly has a plan for him, and he has work left to do.

Comment

How about the jacket he was wearing? Trash. I’m joining the no more football crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  I was one questioning his appearance at the Bills game. I still don't believe it was him. However, he has finally given an interview with Michael Strahan.

Interesting responses around 1 minute and 4.30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qoLYdZOLHY

My money is he won't play football ever again. I sincerely hope he fully recovers. God certainly has a plan for him, and he has work left to do.
                  Me too. I still don't think it was really him at the Bills game. But I'm glad to see him doing better. It's interesting that he won't talk about the cause of his heart issues. If it were CC, he'd surely be saying so though.

Comment

How much pfizer hush $$$$$ you think he got??

Comment

I wish the "I believe everything I'm told crowd" could explain why he will not talk about why his heart stopped.

I saw a few posts about tattoos. In one pic he had them and others he did not. Any idea what thats all about?

And I saw pictures of the jacket. What's that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        And I saw pictures of the jacket. What's that all about?
                        No kidding, wth was that and why on earth would he agree to wear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          How much pfizer hush $$$$$ you think he got??

A whole bunch of hush money! That’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah just the long silence after strahan asked the questions sure is fishy.

Comment

Wow, at 4:30, he won’t even touch the question about what caused it. And we all know if it was CC, he would have said so as soon as the question was asked

Comment

I don't think so cause that opens up a can of worms as bad as the concussion protocols.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X