Insecure much?

Keep reaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Keep reaching.

Struck a nerve.

Comment

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Hit me with rent free next to finish it out..

Comment

The offseason is awesome

Comment

So glad I caught up in the off-season banter. Im guessing this season will be a humdinger!! I’m expecting some really interesting posts this year fellas!! Don’t disappoint me.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
              Its better for the tigers to play ags and secure a game in Texas every year for recruiting purposes versus playing Arkansas. Houston is a hot ground for both programs because so many lsu fellas had to leave their poor state and come work/live in Texas. Yet, keep beating their chest about how great their food, state, etc is.. Kinda like the Mexicans that come to Texas for a better life, yet don't want to assimilate and drive around with a Mexican flag on their vehicle. If it is so great, go back and stay.

Then you have some idiots that think they are better than the ags and should be playing arkansas every year. That just isn't good strategy. I understand you have a state that pushes every kid to root for lsu in a state of millions of people with a high proportion of african americans living in the state that happen to be great at sports. If Mississippi had one school it would be great too like lsu in sports. Per capita those states produce the athletes.

Houston has a hot bed of talent and close to lsu and a lot of lsu people living in the city pushing kids to their dump state.

lsu has built in advantages and will always be talented. Kinda like Ohio state has advantages or Georgia has advantages... Easy to root for those programs because they will always have the talent and just need to get a decent coach to capitalize.

Then they have the audacity to come on here and puff their chest out like lsu is some great school or come from some great state and put their nose up on aggie fans. lsu fans might be more obnoxious than texas fans at least from the year 2000 and on. 1990s they werent so obnoxious

edit- I try to stay away from this message thread because it rarely has intelligent conversations or regular conversations. Its just low grade insults with no substance.

Being an Aggie fan is not easy...takes commitment and loyalty because it hasn't been easy rooting for an average team that hasn't capitalized on its resources. Its like Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football... but one day it will happen... maybe
              Great post, followed by the same few posters, with the same low grade insults, with no substance, week after week lol

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                So glad I caught up in the off-season banter. Im guessing this season will be a humdinger!! I’m expecting some really interesting posts this year fellas!! Don’t disappoint me.

[emoji23] [emoji23]

Comment

Morning ladies….

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Morning ladies….

Did y’all grow a new Mahomes or is Tyler Shough still your QB?

Comment

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      Did y’all grow a new Mahomes or is Tyler Shough still your QB?

Shough and Morton. Shough, Oregon transfer & Sr., been injury prone but can flat out play when protected and believe he will get the nod as that's been the vibe. Morton, Sophomore, is a stud and the future and could easily be the starter as well. Good situation to be in out West if the OL can protect. Tech vs Oregon in LBK should be a fun one this year. Shough has a Pac12 Championship and now going for his Big12 Championship.

Last edited by Fmjag64; 06-07-2023, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Morning ladies….

Maybe he can propel them to their 3rd 10 win season in the last half century or so

Comment

Morning ladies….

That's right up there with winning the attendance record for a season...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                            That's right up there with winning the attendance record for a season...
                            Hahaha an Aggie wants to stand on his soapbox and chirp after being ranked preseason #5, losing to App St., failing to make a bowl and not even a divisional conference championship in over 24 years lol. It's been a bumpy stretch for us that we are coming out of but don't forget that little team out West owned yall the last 30 years.

Comment

Hahaha an Aggie wants to stand on his soapbox and chirp after being ranked preseason #5, losing to App St., failing to make a bowl and not even a divisional conference championship in over 24 years lol. It's been a bumpy stretch for us that we are coming out of but don't forget that little team out West owned yall the last 30 years.
                              Stay on track, junior. What has any qb on staff at tortilla high done to warrant this award? I can think of a few off hand that at least had productive starts last year and are somewhat tested and proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                                Stay on track, junior. What has any qb on staff at tortilla high done to warrant this award? I can think of a few off hand that at least had productive starts last year and are somewhat tested and proven.
                                Lol just trying to stir the pot a little while I'm sitting in the airport waiting to board a flight. It's not an award, just a projection.

Comment

Working...
                                X