Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its better for the tigers to play ags and secure a game in Texas every year for recruiting purposes versus playing Arkansas. Houston is a hot ground for both programs because so many lsu fellas had to leave their poor state and come work/live in Texas. Yet, keep beating their chest about how great their food, state, etc is.. Kinda like the Mexicans that come to Texas for a better life, yet don't want to assimilate and drive around with a Mexican flag on their vehicle. If it is so great, go back and stay.

Then you have some idiots that think they are better than the ags and should be playing arkansas every year. That just isn't good strategy. I understand you have a state that pushes every kid to root for lsu in a state of millions of people with a high proportion of african americans living in the state that happen to be great at sports. If Mississippi had one school it would be great too like lsu in sports. Per capita those states produce the athletes.

Houston has a hot bed of talent and close to lsu and a lot of lsu people living in the city pushing kids to their dump state.

lsu has built in advantages and will always be talented. Kinda like Ohio state has advantages or Georgia has advantages... Easy to root for those programs because they will always have the talent and just need to get a decent coach to capitalize.

Then they have the audacity to come on here and puff their chest out like lsu is some great school or come from some great state and put their nose up on aggie fans. lsu fans might be more obnoxious than texas fans at least from the year 2000 and on. 1990s they werent so obnoxious

edit- I try to stay away from this message thread because it rarely has intelligent conversations or regular conversations. Its just low grade insults with no substance.

Being an Aggie fan is not easy...takes commitment and loyalty because it hasn't been easy rooting for an average team that hasn't capitalized on its resources. Its like Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football... but one day it will happen... maybe
    Last edited by Beargrasstx; 06-02-2023, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
      Its better for the tigers to play ags and secure a game in Texas every year for recruiting purposes versus playing Arkansas. Houston is a hot ground for both programs because so many lsu fellas had to leave their poor state and come work/live in Texas. Yet, keep beating their chest about how great their food, state, etc is.. Kinda like the Mexicans that come to Texas for a better life, yet don't want to assimilate and drive around with a Mexican flag on their vehicle. If it is so great, go back and stay.

Then you have some idiots that think they are better than the ags and should be playing arkansas every year. That just isn't good strategy. I understand you have a state that pushes every kid to root for lsu in a state of millions of people with a high proportion of african americans living in the state that happen to be great at sports. If Mississippi had one school it would be great too like lsu in sports. Per capita those states produce the athletes.

Houston has a hot bed of talent and close to lsu and a lot of lsu people living in the city pushing kids to their dump state.

lsu has built in advantages and will always be talented. Kinda like Ohio state has advantages or Georgia has advantages... Easy to root for those programs because they will always have the talent and just need to get a decent coach to capitalize.

Then they have the audacity to come on here and puff their chest out like lsu is some great school or come from some great state and put their nose up on aggie fans. lsu fans might be more obnoxious than texas fans at least from the year 2000 and on. 1990s they werent so obnoxious

Can I interest you in a corn dog? Maybe that will help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
        Ok, I'm done. Gotta go to the store for some ice to put this fish on....

SMART, TCU Bob, come get your boy.....
        If you catch one more you can call it a tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Can I interest you in a corn dog? Maybe that will help?

Lol, okay that was funny. However, can we just have some crawfish and beer instead? Plus an opening on your east texas lease

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
            Lol, okay that was funny. However, can we just have some crawfish and beer instead? Plus an opening on your east texas lease

Can always go for crawfish, now the red spots are like the Supreme Court. Someone’s gotta die and then replacement picked by the committee [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              It all changes in 2025, the 9 game league play will be part of the new TV deal. Just a hunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
              Very good possibility. 8 games is probably due to the fact ESPN doesn't want to pay to broadcast the extra game at this time.
              Rumor is there is a clause in the TV contract for a pay bump for a 9 game season, but Sankey didn’t have the votes for it, but when Texas and OU join they will be closer to having the votes. ESPN wants the 9 game season so it will eventually happe. They make more money on average for conference games.

Comment

LSU is better than Aggy. Lol. It isn't close.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure are a lot of sips and kittens on here worried about Aggies.

Jimbo is horrible but he owns Baton ruge and real estate in a few guys heads around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    LSU is better than Aggy. Lol. It isn't close.

They **** sure better than Horn. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      Sure are a lot of sips and kittens on here worried about Aggies.

Jimbo is horrible but he owns Baton ruge and real estate in a few guys heads around here.

You confused ridicule with worry…

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        They **** sure better than Horn. Not even close.

The last 20 years they have. No Texas fan has siad otherwise. If a couple of breaks had went Texas' way from 06-09 that would be arguable.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-03-2023, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Ready for some football? . . Hell yes. .

Comment

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            You confused ridicule with worry…

Weak as usual!

Ridicule is used when someone is trying to cover up their own shortcomings. [emoji2371]
                            Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 06-06-2023, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Weak as usual!

Ridicule is used when someone is trying to cover up their own shortcomings. [emoji2371]

That is some Dr. Phil grab bag horse**** right there. [emoji23][emoji23].

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                That is some Dr. Phil grab bag horse**** right there. [emoji23][emoji23].

Insecure much?

Comment

Working...
                                X