No announcement yet.

Any GMC Sierra Duramax Owners Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping this thread back up.. I'm in the market for 2023 AT4 w 3.0L DuraMax..
    Anyone have a GMC dealership they recommend? I'm in Houston, but willing to shop around..

Comment

I purchased a 2024 GMC Sierra AT4 3.0L Duramax at the beginning of this year. I absolutely love the truck. I have around 4k miles on it so far. It gets around 23.5mpg in the city and about 25-26mpg on the hwy. I'm hoping to have this truck for 12+ years. My previous truck was a 2021 Ram 1500 but I traded it in because I had all kinds of issues. Hoping for better luck in this truck.

Comment

My 2024 Denali 1500 Ultimate been sitting over in Mesquite for almost two weeks, not sure why they have not delivered to the dealership, hope it did not get hailed on last night.

Comment

I have a 2020 sierra 2500 at4. It has about 85,000 miles. Have a new one ordered. It has been the best pickup I have owned. We use it for all of our road trips. Fantastic to hunt out of and pulls trailers very comfortably. I have a 40 gallon fuel cell in the bed. It's awesome!

Comment

I have a 17, GMC 3500 dually. 130k miles. My 2nd duramax. It's been fairly good with the exception of glo plugs and NOx sensor.

Comment

I have a 2021 AT4 with the baby max engine it it. Got 39,000 miles on it and i love it. I leveled it out and went bigger with the tires so around town my mpg's are not as good as they could be but i still get 22-23 and highway 27-28 but i also have a very very heavy foot. No issues to this point whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by Ricochet83 View Post
                I have a 2021 AT4 with the baby max engine it it. Got 39,000 miles on it and i love it. I leveled it out and went bigger with the tires so around town my mpg's are not as good as they could be but i still get 22-23 and highway 27-28 but i also have a very very heavy foot. No issues to this point whatsoever
                What size tires did you go to, did you stay with the factory wheels ?

Comment

I did stay with the factory 18's went with 275/70/18 KO2's. could have gone another size up but i didnt want to have to do any trimming and i am pretty sure i would of had to

Comment

Working...
                  X