No announcement yet.

2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed yesterday due to being in the surgery center at 0730 for my lower back epidural shots. I'm glad that's over. The anesthesia kicks my butt. I slept most of the day, got up around 2:30 PM and was groggy as heck the rest of the day.

I woke up this morning for gym, but probably should have waited another day. I changed it up from 5X5 just so I wouldn't be going heavy, but I'm not so sure I made a smart change. I went back to a timed reps workout, but kept the weight on the light side of moderate. I used primarily machines instead of free weights or bodyweight today.

Wide grip lat pulldown-max reps in 5 minutes
    Bench press machine-max reps in 4 minutes
    V-bar lat pulldowns-50 reps in 4 minutes
    Incline chest press-50 reps in 4 minutes
    Bench press-max reps in 4 minutes (only free weights I used today)
    Low row-50 reps in 4 minutes

I'm hitting arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Crew change day today so I just walked 32 minutes 12 incline 2.7 mph treadmill showed 300 calories burned if you believe that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went yersterday for chest and shoulders. Got in a few miles on the bike to start and ended with treadmill for 30 minutes at a good incline. Gave myself the day off to recover and recoop for this weekends varmint hunt. Will do some cardio tomorrow.

Comment

Chest shoulders and triceps done

Comment

Ill hop in on this.
            Running a few ultras this year. Mileage was down last year and I have put in more miles since December than I did all of 22.

short 4 mile run after work yesterday, KB circuit today.

Comment

I had a reaction to the steroid shot in my back and blood pressure went up to 159/96 so the nurse sent me home. I skipped this morning even though I felt better. I'll rest up over the weekend and hit it Monday.

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Legs done today.

Back Squat 4x8
                Bulgarian Split Squat 4x10
                Glute Ham Raise 4x12
                Calf Raise 3x14
                Hip Abduction Machine 3x12

Have gotten in a 2-4 mile run every day since the second

Comment

2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

15 minute warm up walk.
                  Single Leg press
                  Wide leg press
                  Barbell squat
                  Romanian deadlift
                  Bulgarian split squats
                  Leg extensions

Comment

Legs and arms done today… hit up shoulders on Thursday and took a rest day yesterday

Comment

65 miles in the last 4 days on top of lifting has my knees and hips feeling it. Today’s 15 was easier than the last two with a much needed rest day for lifting. Slipped up and had ice cream last night but gotta cheat every now and then.

Comment

Back and biceps done.

Comment

I did a MAPS Anabolic Pre-Phase foundational workout this morning.

I did my first foundational workout on Wednesday along with trigger sessions twice a day on Thursday and Friday and once on Saturday. I did some manual labor Saturday afternoon and evening and was so beat I totally forgot to do a trigger session last night. Working with the light band really does feel good so I was somewhat bummed to have missed it last night.

The workout this morning felt great. It was just over an hour. I am seeing improvement in form and was able to up weights on a few lifts.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie182 View Post
                            I did a MAPS Anabolic Pre-Phase foundational workout this morning.

I did my first foundational workout on Wednesday along with trigger sessions twice a day on Thursday and Friday and once on Saturday. I did some manual labor Saturday afternoon and evening and was so beat I totally forgot to do a trigger session last night. Working with the light band really does feel good so I was somewhat bummed to have missed it last night.

The workout this morning felt great. It was just over an hour. I am seeing improvement in form and was able to up weights on a few lifts.

Also gave up alcohol for the month of January in hopes it would help kickstart my weight loss. I am still going strong with that. My current goal is to make it to Super Bowl Sunday then feast on food and buy myself a 6 pack for the day. Might go for a 12 pack!

Comment

Chest and back done… hoping to get either a walk-light jog or a bike ride in for cardio…

Comment

Rolled back into town yesterday at lunch.

Woke up this AM and had to come straight to work and trying to knock everything out so I can to a evening jog. Just had a notification pop up that I have to be in Katy for a Board meeting this evening at 600PM..... So unless I gather the will to jog when I get home tonight at 9-10pm I will be missing today and trying to get in tomorrow AM.

HOpe everyone else is still grinding.

Comment

Working...
                                X