Originally posted by 150class View Post

Jan 2nd --> 199

Jan 19th --> 191

Jan 30th --> 192

Feb 12th —> 188

Feb 24th --> 186

March 13th --> 190

March 24th —> 187

Won’t be around a scale tomorrow or Sunday so weighing in today. Made it back to the end of Feb weight after a solid two weeks. Really pushing this last bit to get to 180’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
      Way to go. April 1st
      Congratulations to those of you fighting the fight! Keep up the good work as you don't have far to go until you reach the end date.

I'd also like to suggest that, on April 1st, you each treat yourself to a mani/pedi. There's no shame in having feet "pretty enough for a picture"!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
        Congratulations to those of you fighting the fight! Keep up the good work as you don't have far to go until you reach the end date.

I'd also like to suggest that, on April 1st, you each treat yourself to a mani/pedi. There's no shame in having feet "pretty enough for a picture"!
        Oh I apparently am not paying attention and thought it was the end of April!

Looks like I’ll be making a big 7 day push to get to 184-185 then!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Oh I apparently am not paying attention and thought it was the end of April!

Looks like I’ll be making a big 7 day push to get to 184-185 then!!!

You totally missed my point…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
            You totally missed my point…

Can you recommend a pedicurist? I might be able to shed a pound or 2 just with a good clean up.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              Can you recommend a pedicurist? I might be able to shed a pound or 2 just with a good clean up.

Hah! You could swing from tree to tree with those!

Comment

Down a little more than last time 13.6 total

Comment

I just got in from a weekend of junk food and carbs. I'll weigh in the 31th

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess today is the end?
                    Down 27.6lbs from 303 to 275.4.

Comment

I ended up not going to the gym today where I have been weighing in at and will be out of town this weekend. Scale at home said 191 which has been correlating with 187-188 for the gym scale.

I am seeing a start of 199 down to 188 for the challenge which is 5.5%.

Shouldn't come close to winning but enjoyed it! Interested to see how well others did!

Comment

Down 13.8 total, 6.5 percent

Didn't lose as much as I wanted to, but picked up a new addiction for going to the gym which I've never done. I'm a landscaper and do manual labor for a living so I've always been pretty active, but eat like crap and drink to much beer. Looking to change all of that and this has been a step in the right direction hoping to be in great shape in the 190-200 lb range. I can definitely see a difference in my arms, chest, and gut. I may start posting in the workout accountability thread. Post your weights and percentage loss amd let's see who won.
                        Last edited by slicktree; 03-31-2023, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          I guess today is the end?
                          Down 27.6lbs from 303 to 275.4.

Good job man that's great

Comment

Down 17.4 lbs. (6.2%), not what I was hoping, but I’ll take it.
                            Now get get this neck brace off so I can start working out again…

Comment

Sorry guys I just couldn’t ever get motivated for this one. Ate bad and never exercised even once. 211.2# is where I ended up and pretty much never budged. Congrats to whoever stuck with it and lost some weight

Comment

Percentage wise, mine was 9.11%.

Comment

Working...
                                X