No announcement yet.

2023 Available lease thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two different places in Wheeler county I would like to lease out.

480 acres between Shamrock and McLean. Deer, turkey, and quail. 3 spots at $3000 per spot. Lease runs July 1, 2023- June 30,2024.

640 acres south of Wheeler. Deer and turkey. Spring fed creek runs through property. 3 spots at $2,500 per spot. Lease runs July 1, 2023- June 30, 2024.

Please PM for more details.

Comment

Hunting lease available. Tom Green County, San Angelo, Texas within 5 minutes of San Angelo Texas.
      1) pasture is approximately 300 acres for 2 hunters possibly three
      2) the other pasture, which is adjoining to this one, but separated by fence. Is approximately 400 acres for 3 to 4 hunters. Just depends on the situation.
      you're allowed to hunt doves, deer, Quail,turkey, and Javelina's.it is a yearly lease. One of the areas butts up to the state park. We are in five deer County. There is no running water or electric on the property but like I said you are within minutes of San Angelo. This property is located just right on the outskirts, and there is a man camp type of housing within a couple minutes of the property. You could stay at drive your 4 wheelder/ ATV in & out of the property.
      $3000 per hunter minimum of two in the middle pasture, and minimum of three hunters in the front pasture . you can PM me on here through messenger or text or call 325-656-8232. Thank you.​

Comment

Found on Facebook.
        “I have 3 spots available for year round lease in Runnels County. Deer, Turkey and hogs. 900 acres with 5 hunters total. Each hunter is responsible for their own blind and feeder. $3500 per spot. 325-201-2818”

Comment

I have 1 spot available on my lease in Mexico, 5 miles from border. 11,000 acres with only 7 spots.
          18 feed pens in place. Ranch is well watered.
          We have free ranging nilgai throughout the ranch.
          The lease includes 1 trophy, culls as decided by the group, and 1 nilgai bull.
          Total price will be about $6,500.00 for this season.
          Serious inquiries only, please. DM me with any questions.​ We can setup a time to go and ride around the ranch for serious potential members.

Comment

I have one opening on a great ranch in Mexico. Its 28 miles south on Nuevo Laredo on Hwy 2. Genetics in this area are second to none. 12 Blinds and feeders and feed pens are set up. Feed program in place feeding protein and cottonseed. Ranch is 5300 acres with a good house with all the comforts of home and a great landowner to deal with. You can call me for more info or DM me with questions. Rick 409-963-9796

Comment

PM sent Cstat Mex. I tried to send you my phone number

Comment

Working...
              X