Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said G.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      The lord also put good men on this earth to sort out the evil, and he did so well before 1776. I still truly believe there is, or should be room to sort out pedos quickly for the greater good. No torture, no pomp or circumstance, just dead and gone as nature intended. Better for the herd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That’s Man’s word Dale - not God’s

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        That’s Man’s word Dale - not God’s
        Actually, God calls his word a sword and last I checked a sword was a tool of death to be wielded by men capable of administering death.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Actually, God calls his word a sword and last I checked a sword was a tool of death to be wielded by men capable of administering death.
          Go back and read what her Grandfather wrote! Or don’t - it’s up to you

Comment

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              Go back and read what her Grandfather wrote! Or don’t - it’s up to you
              I read what he wrote, but the kingdom of God can’t be made up of all pacifist…
              Evil can be dealt with violently without hate, but rather out of a love one has for fellow man. Even God said some vessels are made for wrath and destruction!
              Last edited by Playa; 12-04-2022, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                I read what he wrote, but the kingdom of God can’t be made up of all pacifist…
                Evil can be dealt with violently without hate, but rather out of a live one has for fellow man. Even God said some vessels are made for wrath and destruction!
                The kingdom of God is not of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                  Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
                  SMH

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    SMH
                    If you prefer the Old Testament to the gospel, that’s fine. Just don’t delude yourself that you’re a Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                      If you prefer the Old Testament to the gospel, that’s fine. Just don’t delude yourself that you’re a Christian.
                      Lol, that’s pretty stupid. But that fine.

Comment

Alright! Could everyone just please calm down it’s going south real quickly

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          They have interviewed all registered sex offenders in the area as well.
                          Therein lies the problem...

If our "judicial" system placed a higher value on protecting CHILDREN than they do these freaks who prey on them... then there really shouldn't BE any "registered sex offenders in the area" TO interview.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-04 134538.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	24700396
                          Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 12-04-2022, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I stayed out of this thread for the most part because situations like this bring out different emotions in different folks and always lead to devision. None are right and none are wrong. Right and wrong for the most part is from perception. No one has the right to tell the other how to feel.

And to add more sorrow to a horrible situation is that this child died not only in vane, but to provide a forum for us to criticize and sit in judgement over each other. So sad.
                            Last edited by Gumbo Man; 12-04-2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

The grandfather did something that I don’t know that I’d be able to do if I’m totally honest.

Whether the murderer repents or not is up to him, but his earthly life is either gonna be life in prison or facing a needle in the 20-30 years that that process unfortunately takes. Unless he winds up in general population…

What’s so hard for me to shake is that if this could happen there, it could happen anywhere.

How many Amazon/UPS/FedEx/Walmart etc drivers are predators? How many have the type of route where they have our kids patterned and we have no idea?

This is a reminder that evil is everywhere. We’re not immune from it, and we won’t ever be til Jesus touches back down on the mount of olives.

And while I’ve never murdered a child, or any other human for that matter, if I’ve ever been so angry I want to kill someone, Jesus says I’m guilty in my heart, regardless of what actions I take. (Matthew 5:28)

“Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill,” (Matt. 5:17)

Y’all can argue Old Testament, New Testament but it’s all the same author and according to Malachi 3:6, the Lord doesn’t change. Just our understanding of what amount about Himself He reveals has.

Justice will be done. But at the same time, the stick by which I choose to forgive someone else or not is gonna be the same stick by which I’m measured by (Matthew 7:2) that’s enough to bother me as to whether I’d be able to forgive someone like that.

Thankfully, Christ died that all might have the possibility of forgiveness. And that means the absolute dregs of society as well. Paul was a murderer himself. Yet he wrote most of the New Testament, including this

“This saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”  — and I am the worst of them. But I received mercy for this reason, so that in me, the worst of them, Christ Jesus might demonstrate his extraordinary patience as an example to those who would believe in him for eternal life.”
                              **1 Timothy‬ *1‬:*15‬-*16‬ *CSB‬‬

Somehow, some way, as awful as it is… God is gonna turn all of the awful stuff that happens into something good. Just look at how He turned the murder of His own son, Jesus, into the most magnificent display of grace that this world will ever see. But that’s the hope of the Gospel ultimately because at the end of the story is an empty tomb.

And even when they eventually bury this little girl, that’s not the end of the story either. She’s in the presence of God and beholding something so glorious that the Apostle Paul didn’t feel like he could put words to it. John tried in Revelation but what he saw broke the back of the very words he tried to describe it.

Somehow, some way, God will restore the years that the locust has eaten (Joel 2:25), even in something as awful as this.

I have to believe that. And I dare say respectfully that if you cannot see how a good God could act in the midst of that, then friend, I dare say that your God is not big enough.
                              Last edited by Kirby86; 12-04-2022, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                No problem. I was wrong in my initial speculation about folks involved. I drew some conclusions based on limited info, and past experience not necessarily relevant to this case. I will admit to letting this situation get to me more than normal due to its proximity to my home, to many I know in the area, and to other somewhat scenarios that have played out in the past. When the info began to come about yesterday afternoon as I got to deer camp, I got tunnel vision and really wanted to make some sense of all of it for myself, and the aforementioned folks closer to the situation than I. I’m not a fan of “gossip”, and it definitely turned from new info to gossip, without my noticing. All involved have my apologies for that. I’m a solutions and answers type of guy, and went to far in that pursuit.

I’m not going to address other points, as that would be far too scattered a conversation. But I do appreciate your opinion, as a long time, and respected member here at the green screen.

The situation, and the young lady have been heavy on my heart and mind all day. I accidentally cut 2 tanks of fuel, and a 12’ trailer load worth of firewood almost without thinking…still no answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                The fact this thread has to exist really sucks! I don’t think any of the good hearted folks of this world will ever understand why evil does what it does.
                                Last edited by KingsX; 12-04-2022, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X