Touchdown Celebrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howdy View Post
    wait till y'all here what the savannah bananas have done to baseball.

trigger warning.
    Not sure who's laughing but there is a wait list to buy tickets for thier games.

Don't think a MLB team can claim that till WS

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Only touchdown celebrations that are okay are those done by a Dallas Cowboy player. My hypocrisy has no bounds. And for those mentioning Billy “white shoes” Johnson. Second rate crap to the great Butch Johnson and his California Quake.

Comment

we have talked about the same thing at work like after we pass a pressure test we should celebrate and jump for joy!!!

Comment

I’m all for a little celebration but watching a hip hop rap concert in the end zone is not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That Salvation Army kettle celebration by Zeke just now was greatness!

Comment

I bet y’all were big mad when you saw Dak and Zeke with that jack in the box from the Salvation Army bucket

Comment

That celebration was great.

Comment

Wait…you mean you don’t do a victory dance after shooting a buck?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                    Used to enjoy watching Earl Campbell just hand the ball to the ref after every touchdown and calmly walk away. He spent a lot of time in that end zone. Just another day at the office. What he got paid to do.

Yes sir. Earl was the man and he didn't have to dance to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                      I’m all for a little celebration but watching a hip hop rap concert in the end zone is not for me.

This exactly. I stated in my OP that I was not against celebrating at all. You score or do something good, go for it. You earned it. But don`t put on a half time performance with 6-7 guy`s at the back of the endzone after every score. Less is more.

Comment

Working...
                      X